(Naruto (NO ROMANCE))- Hatred

This is now the first chapter of my Naruto fanfiction, so you may wish to read it there.

Set in the Naruto universe. The main character is the same age as Itachi and the ending occurs a few months before the Uchiha massacre.

WARNINGS: No romantic relationships and a lot of death described in a reasonable amount of detail.

————————————————————————————-

The child was born with unnatural ease, not making a sound or movement to the point that his parents worried that he had been born stillborn, until they had nearly had a heart attack at the sight of piercing purple ringed eyes staring at them from the child that lay in his mothers arms. The doctors had exchanged meaningful looks, before one of them had slipped away seemingly unnoticed by anyone else in the room, but unknown to them, a pair of doleful rinnegan eyes had followed their progress.

The mother and father had been rejoicing, a peaceful picture as they spoke to their child, until the peace was ripped apart by the entrance of a masked anbu and Shimura Danzo, who sent a look towards the anbu. The mother clutched her child closer to her chest whilst her father moved in front of his family protectively, only for him to collapse to the floor, a kunai sticking through the back of his neck, piercing through his brain, his mouth agape as his face was frozen in an expression of surprise. The mother began to scream, tears forming on her cheeks moments before the child was pried from her cold, unmoving arms, blood leaking from the gaping wound on her neck as she collapsed to the floor.

The child cried for the first time that night, as he squirmed in the arms of the man who had his parents blood on their hands.

It was also the last time he saw the outside world for a long time.

————————————-

The child was given the name Shou.

All Shou had known was the dark, damp confines of his cell and the anbu that stood guard there. The loneliness was suffocating, it drove him to desperation for companionship, for the freedom he had never known. Silence was his only companion in the darkness, his ears deafened by the everlasting emptiness that seemed to fill his world.

But he didn't mind. For it was all he had known.

————————————————————————

The first time a guard had come for him, he had been excited. He had hoped that they would finally let him go outside as he jumped up, running towards the bars with a smile on his face, his voice slightly croaky due to lack of use:

"Hello!"

He got no reply, the anbu merely puched open the door and dragged him outside by his wrist, ignoring the slight grunt of protest Shou had let out at the bruising grip used as he followed the man. He was dragged to a room with an aged man carrying a walking stick, the bright disposition of the room causing him to squint, unused to the light. His smile soon dissapeared, replaced with horror as a cutting pain bloomed through his head as the anbu threw him against the wall, before proceeding to attack him in what was refered to as 'training'. He returned to the cell hours later covered in bruises with several broken bones after Danzo had proclaimed him 'weak'. From that day forth he would be subjected to training every day, returning to the darkness injured.

And he hated it.

—————————————————————————————

The first time someone entered his cell that wasn't an anbu was the day he met the sharingan. He had been wary the moment Danzo had entered the cell with a male with black hair and equally black eyes, shuffling into the corner as far as he could in an attempt to put as much distance between him and them as possible. The black haired male had shared a glance with Danzo, before nodding and advancing on the boy that curled up in a corner trembling, his eyes turning from black to red. He then proceeded to torture the boy. They ignored the boys screams, his cries, his pleas for them to stop. They had ignored him as they tortured him.