Grand Line//Chapter 3

Pictures are drawn and colored by me.

/:/~***~/:/

Looking around, she leaned on the railings, quickly getting comfortable with her position. Tucking the feathers into my Long sleeved rain coat, which I borrowed from Nami. It was raining down hard. Looking up from her spot, she saw Nami and Luffy talking loudly, probably her Captain annoying her. Nami turned back inside, following behind her quickly, Faythe and Luffy sat down at the table. Zoro, Usopp and Sanji already there.

"The entrance to Grand Line, is a Mountain." Nami placed down a map. Faythe's ears perked at the word Grand Line. Everyone looked at Nami at shock.

"A Mountain!?" Usopp exclaimed.

"Exactly. I had a hard time believing it myself when I looked at the map, But look!" Nami pointed somewhere on the map, everyone leaned in to see what she was blabbing on about, "The Light of guidance was directly pointing at Reverse Mountain located right here on the Red Line."

"Does that mean we have to crash through the mountain?"

"No there's a waterway right here." Nami replied, pointing at a line that went across the mountain.

"A waterway? That's crazy!" Usopp paused to imagine it, "Even if that waterway is really there, there's no way a ship could climb a mountain!"

"But that's what the map says." Nami argued.

"That's right! As if what Nami said could be wrong!" Sanji sided with her.

"But isn't that the map you stole from Buggy? How dependable could it be?" Zoro countered, leaning back in his chair.

"Are we really gonna climb up a mountain on a ship?! That sounds so cool!" Luffy laughed excitedly.

"I'd rather fly." Faythe added, "Though I could just look ahead." Nami thought hard about this offer.

"No I don't think that safe in this weather.."

"So it's a magic Mountain, huh?" Luffy said without a care about the conversation.

"In the first place, why do we even have to enter directly through the gates anyways?" Zoro pressed his fingers to his temple, "Couldn't we just head directly south and still enter?"

"NO WE CANT!" Luffy jumped out his seat and pointed at Zoro.

"That's right, and there's a perfectly good reason for that." Nami started to explain more.

"It's so much cooler to go in using the real entrance!!" Luffy shouted while getting hit in the back of his head, by none other than Nami herself.

"That's not the reason!" She hissed.

"Wait, wha? Guys! The storm suddenly stopped!" Usopp called out, Faythe dashing over to his side to see as well. It was true, the raging winds and rains were all gone. Nothing but a clear sky and no wind.

"Hey your right." Sanji walked over.

"What? That can't be.." Nami looked over her shoulder, her body facing the map, "That storm should have directly lead us to the entrance."

I walked out, with Sanji and Usopp, followed by Zoro and Luffy, and finally Nami.

"Wow such a nice day!"

"I wonder what happened to the storm?"

"Hahahaha!"

Faythe looked over at Nami and saw the girl's face turn white with fear.

"We've entered Calm Belt...!"

"Huh..?" Faythe tilted her head at the new word. Though judging by Nani's face it wasn't good.