Skypiea's Poneglyph//Chapter 101

A sudden shake of her shoulders roused Faythe from her slumber beside Nami and Usopp. Blinking the blurriness from her eyes, Faythe rubbed them to see Luffy only inches from her face as he beamed at her awakened self, "Luffy...?"

He muffled his childish giggles with his hands cupping his mouth, "I got a fun idea....! And I think Nami is gonna like it...!"

Faythe giggled at his statement and started to shake the ginger next to her awake, "Hey.. Naaammmiiii..." She said softly.

Luffy snickered and poked at the navigator with a bright grin, "Psst! Nami! Wake everyone up."

The ginger woke up in a drowsy manner as she glanced up at the red head and the Captain, "Hmmm...? What for?"

Luffy held a finger up to his lips, "Let's steal all the gold and run away...!"

Nami clasped her hands together in a giddy mood, "Eeh!? Gold!? Really!"

"STUPID!! DON'T TALK SO LOUD!!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS LOUD!!!"

Faythe muffled her giggles at their banter.

Usopp jumped up from his spot and slammed his fist down, "BE QUIET!! I CAN'T SLEEP WITH ALL THIS NOISE!!" Unfortunately his fist didn't connect to the pillow but instead on Chopper's stomach, waking him up instantly.

"OUCH-!! THAT HURTS!!"

"SHUT UP!! BOTH OF YOU ARE TOO LOUD!!"

"Is it morning already?"

"Miss Nami, Good Morning?~~ Huh? It's still night time!"

"USOPP HIT ME!!"

"WHAT THE HECK!?"

After the whole commotion, Faythe could now tell that their rising arguments were waking up the slumbering skypieans that were sprawled around them from the late night partying.

Luffy continued to give the crew the plan and simplified it with a giggling smile, "You guys got that? Make the best out of tomorrow. Don't forget to do anything and regret it later!"

After that everyone turned back to their sleeping blankets and pillows and went back to sleep.

Faythe however wanted to confirm something with Luffy as she gently grabbed his wrist, "Yo, Cap', got a moment?"

Luffy glanced over his shoulder and sat up in a crisscrossed position, "Yeah?"

Faythe did the same and thought back to how they first talked at the top of the tree house back at her island in the west blue, "You know that Wyper guy?"

"Wyper? That other shandorian that helped us fight that bastard?"

Faythe nodded with a smile and glanced over across the terrain of slumbering citizens until she found the person slump against a giant vearth tree root, "I'm not gonna beat around the bush and try and put praises on his belt but..." She glanced back up at her Captain with a determined look, "I want him to join the crew."

"Wyper part of the Straw Hats?" Luffy scratched his chin in thought, "I don't know... What role would he be in the crew.." he held up his fingers to count the roles in the ship, "We have a Swordsmen, Navigator, Sharpshooter, Cook, Scout, Doctor, and Archeologist. I don't see any more roles he could fill unless he could play an instrument..."

Faythe nodded at that until a thought came to mind, "Give him my role."

"But that would leave you with an empty spot, Fae." Luffy frowned, but a sudden thought came to him, "What if you took the role as the writer and travel logger."