Giants.//Chapter 14

"WOWWWWW! There's more of em!" Faythe called out with bright eyes.

"I'd sure like to eat lunch up here!" Luffy muttered happily as he gazed out into the distance.

"Oh, they're volcanoes! I can also see some weird rock full of holes!" He added.

Faythe took in her view of the island.

"Uhhh.. I believe those would be bones... Luffy.." Faythe corrected as she flew around looking more closely at the giant bones.

"Hm. Really?" Luffy laughed.

"Get down, It's too dangerous! It may seem docile but it's still a dinosaur!" Vivi shouted from the ground worriedly. Her face started to drip nervously looking at the two.

"It's fine! This guy's only been eating plants! I think its not even taken notice of me yet!" Luffy laughed. He then turned his attention to the landscape.

"Let's go check out those weird holes up ahead, Faythe!" Luffy smiled excitedly. Faythe already looking at the bones ahead of them curiously. She only turned to look at her Captain do a summersault off the dinosaur's head and fall into its mouth.

"LOOK, YOU JUST GOT EATEN!" Vivi yelled out terrified.

"Huh?????" Faythe did a tight U-turn in the air and came flying back to the said dinosaur. She froze in midflight as she saw a giant figure walk up to the creature and slice it's head clean off.

"Oh my god...." Faythe murmured still in shock at what it was.

"Meanwhile, Luffy came flying out the dinosaur's neck and landed on the giant's palm.

"GEGYAGYAGYA! ARE'NT YOU A LIVELY ONE! I HAVENT HAD ANY GUESTS IN A LONG TIME!" The said giant yelled out happily, swinging his huge sword onto his shoulder.

Luffy stood up getting a good look at the giant, "WOW! Your huuuuuuuuuugggeee! Are you even hu

"GEGYAGYAGYAGYA!! I'M ELBAF'S STRONGEST WARRIOR! DORRY!" The giant's voice boomed trough the air. Faythe landing right on the giant's shoulder.

"Let me invite you folks!"

"Do we get free food?" Faythe questioned quickly.

"WHY OF COURSE!"

Both Luffy and Faythe cheered happily as they were led to his humble abode.

/;/~***~/;/

"GEGYAGYAGYAGYA!!!"

"DAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

Both Luffy and Dorry were laughing their hearts out. Faythe was digging herself a little hole inside the humongous meat that Dorry served his guests.

"This is really good, Mr. Giant!" Luffy exclaimed munching on his piece. Faythe yelling out a muffled approval.

"GEGYAGYAGYA! AND YOUR LITTLE PIRATE LUNCHBOX IS PRETTY GOOD TOO!" Dorry's booming laughter echoed around them, as he slapped his knee repeatedly, "Though it is a little small!"

"You bet it is! I wouldve kicked your ass if you said it tasted bad!" Luffy continued to smile as he munched on his meat, totally ignoring the fact that he threatened the giant infront of him.

Earning Luffy a burst of laughter from Faythe as she heard the comment.

"GYAGYAGYAGYA!!!! ARE'NT YOU A FUNNY LITTLE ONE!"

"There's never a dull moment with him around!" Faythe started to laugh harder as she heard the giant ignore the threat.

"T-They're getting along so well..." Vivi sat on the side looking on hesitantly, unsure if they'll be okay or not. Her large duck thing was slurping nervously, shaking on his drink he got from Sanji.