Underwater Experience!//Chapter 65

Standing side by side, Zoro, Sanji, Faythe, and Luffy were covered in these barrels with a little window on the front for them to see through. For the Devil fruit eaters who were Luffy and Faythe, they were placed in two barrels to cover their body. But for Zoro and Sanji they just had one to supply them air for their upper bdoy.

Luffy was looking down at his attire and glancing at Faythe's with a bit of awe, "Heh heh... I gotta say.. This is some crazy stuff you're pressing us into.."

Faythe was frowning at how containing it was, "This sounded fun at first but now I don't like how restraining it feels.."

Zoro wasn't even in the mood to comment how dumb they looked because he was in the same situation.

Sanji on the other hand was fawning over Nami. Again, "I promise I'll find some clues on how to go to the sky, Nami!"

"Thanks, I'll leave it to you!" Nami gave him a flirtatious grin.

Usopp was busy admiring his work, "Dive down with no worries, lads! My design is flawless!"

With that they hopped right off the railings with a rope attached to the top of their outfits.

Nami called out to them one last time, "Good luck, all of you!"

Faythe was the first to look down and the first thought that ran through her head was.

'Oh crap...'

Below them were multiple sea snakes.

Faythe glanced over at the other three and saw they had her same expression. She looked to her side and saw a speaker connecting to the ship.

"This is Chopper. Respond if you can hear me, over."

Luffy was the first to respond, "This is Luffy. There's a lot of monsters down here, over."

Then Zoro, "What is this, a giant sea snake lair!?"

"This is Sanji. AGHHH! IT LOOKED THIS WAY!" Faythe had watched Sanji swim quickly away with a giant sea snake eyeing him from the distance.

She let out a small giggle before responding, "This is Faythe, I think we are in a bit of peril at the moment but we are going strong! Over."

She heard Nami speak next, "They're A-OK, Chopper."

"A-OK!?" Usopp shouted at Nami after listening to their responses.

The four crewmembers who were quickly descending upon the sunken galleon, were either focusing on what could be down there or was preoccupied with a octopus. Which was Faythe laughing at Zoro try and tug the octopus off his window.

After that little skit, the four crewmates finally land and touch ground.

Looking above them, Faythe let out a gasp at the view from underwater, it was illuminating, almost full of dazzling colors of cyan and the darkest of blues. The sunlight shining down on the water only made the surface water sparkle from underneath. It was truly a sight to behold. Faythe smiled to herself as she skipped lightly over to the ship. It felt like the gravity around them was never a thing as she floated over.

Faythe was looking around in the galleon seeing a familiar room, the water making her a bit skittish, but it wasn't containing her in a way. Shaking her head slightly, she opened up a few chests and pulled out some books. The color from the pages were dampening and were very dainty in the water.

"Tch. All the books are useless..." Faythe muttered, then throwing the book aside she moved over to some hung scrolls that seemed incased in some glass container.