Reporting back//Chapter 89

"Where are we now?" Luffy leaned on the side of the gondola.

Sanji sighed, "It's the place for our next trial. There will be more priests. Be careful!!"

Usopp peeked out from behind the two, "What...? One trial is enough! Damn it!! We already lost one crew mate!"

Sanji elbowed the sniper in the nose, "Don't title Faythe-Chan as dead yet!!"

"It's just an average looking plain."

"It's not 'average'!! Look carefully!! Those are human skulls on those poles!"

"Ah! They are."

"Oh?"Luffy glanced behind the gondola again, mostly because he kept making sure if Faythe was flying back to them as she said. His eyes narrowed at the sight of multiple dots in the distance, "EH!? Something's coming!!"

Usopp shrieked, "It appeared—!!!!"

And like birds of prey the Shandorian's swooped past the gondola and dropped off a package.

"HEY! I'm back!!"

The boys gapped at the sight of the red head.

"Faythe!!!????"

"FAE!"

"FAYTHE-Chan!!!"

Faythe landed on the gondola with a slight sway of the boat but she turned and waved back to the Shandorians that turned their heads in her direction.

"KEEP GOING! I need to get back to my other crew mates to make sure their safe!!" She cupped her mouth when she yelled.

"We hope to see you in battle soon, Arcus!"

"Hurry back!"

"We need as many reinforcements as we can get in this fight!"

A large built and tattooed guerrilla turned and raced back.

"Wyper?" Faythe stated with a tilt of her head.

He stopped in the air and and jutted a pointer finger at the boys, "Protect our Arcus with your lives! I will not forgive you next time she is left alone!"

At that statement, the boys' expression hardened into one of sharp rivalry...? Faythe couldn't quite put a finger on it but she felt a tug on her wrist, bringing her closer to three crew mates.

"Faythe is one of my crew, I won't allow anything to happen to her." Luffy stated with a blank face.

Wyper scoffed at his look, and turned to Faythe one last time, "I hope your injuries heal quickly. Until then." He gave a small bow and skidded back into the sky with his dial mechanism skates.

"Bye, WYPER—!!!" Faythe cheered back happily with a small giggle as she noticed the skypiean race off even faster.

Usopp placed a hand on her shoulder and hurried her to sit down so he could do basic aid, "So what's the deal with those Guerrillas?"

"Well let's just say I am now worshipped by a Shandorian tribe!" Faythe laughed.

"EHHH!?"

"Yeah it was pretty surprising... But they really look up to the Arcus. Apparently they also hate this Enel God. And are searching down the priests. They didn't tell me everything but I just know that I promised to help them."

"Help them!? Faythe! We don't have time to help them!! We need to find the rest of the crew and get the hell away from here!" Usopp shook her by the shoulders.

"Oi! Usopp, Faythe-Chan is still injured!"

Faythe glanced over at Luffy for a hard moment, "I want to help them. Whoever this Enel person is. He's a tyrant and not a good person. What should I do, Captain?"