Meeting Croco...//Chapter 43

Making their way inside, Luffy had stopped in a busy crowd and was just shouting out of nowhere.

"CROCODILE! SHOW YOURSELF!" Luffy was dragging more attention to himself, but he ignored it, "GET YER ASS OUT HERE!"

"YOU THINK YELLING IS ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE HIM SHOW UP!?" Nami whacked him in the head instantly, along with her cowardly friend, Usopp, "He's considered the hero of Alabasta right now! Are you TRYING to turn everyone here our enemies!?"

"Then... what do we do!?" Luffy flailed.

"Wait, hold on! If Vivi's not with us, how the hell are we supposed to recognize who Crocodile even is!?" Usopp realized.

"Where is Vivi anyways?" Nami looked back at the entrance.

A moment later they started screaming again.

"VIVI! CROCODILE! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"What happened to not yelling?" Zoro deadpanned.

"HAHA! You gotta laugh at this, it's never boring with them around." Faythe giggled, but her eyes sharpened for a moment as she turned towards the entrance.

"Is it the marines, Faythe?" Zoro glanced at her as her attitude took a 180.

"It's the walking Lung Cancer. We gotta go!" Faythe called out to her crew as she started speeding through the crowds, with Zoro following closely.

"SMOKIE!?" Luffy looked to the entrance and saw the guy running towards them, "AGH! RUN!" he started making a dash.

As they made more noise and chaos in the casino, mulitple security guards showed up, but they ended up flying out of the way when Faythe side kicked them.

"Hey, look over there!" Usopp called out, grabbing everyone's attention.

Ahead of them was a red carpet with people throwing flowers at them, "Welcome, sirs! Please come this way to the V.I.P room!"

"This is definiently a trap..." Faythe narrowed her eyes at the scene.

"Is that a challenge for us to 'bring it on!?'" Nami glanced at her friends nervously.

"A man who gets down right to business, eh?" Zoro could only grin.

"Or it's a trap." Faythe repeated.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!" Luffy snorted out a puff of air through his nose.

"You gotta be kidding me..." Faythe sighed but followed her Captain anyways.

"By the way, what the heck's a VIP?" Luffy stated looking back at his crew for an answer.

"Uhh like a special guest of some sorts." Nami answered.

Dashing through the halls on the red carpet, the crew ran into a fork in the road.

"Hey the hallways splits off into two directions!"

"The VIP room's to the left!"

"No, wait!"

"We're pirates, so we gotta go right!"

"Wait, but- AGHHHHHHHHHH! It's a trap door!"

"We're falling!"

/;/~***~/;/

The crew were all now currently in a fancy built cage. Not really a happy place for Faythe at the moment. She was in the far corner away from the bars, her knees curled up to her chest tightly.

Luffy and Usopp were at the bars with blank faces, trying to make an excuse.

"A cunning plan."

"Most cunning, indeed."