The Drop//Chapter 102

"Gold!!"

"Gold!!"

"Gold!!"

"WE GOT GOLD!!"

Wyper stood beside Faythe with a blank look, "Is it always this chaotic on board...?"

Faythe muffled a giggle that wanted to erupt, "Indeed, but this is on the calm side."

"Calm..?" Wyper sweat dropped at the ruckus in front of him.

Luffy was wiggling around and raising his hands up high to make himself seem bigger, "We're rich!!! What should we buy? How about a big statue!? A super awesome one..." he trailed off in thought.

Usopp raised his arms up as well, "Idiot! That's a waste. We should buy canons!!"

Sanji was twirling around and dawning over Nami with his simping charm, "Miss Nami! May I buy a refrigerator that has a lock on it? Please??"

Chopper perked up and waddled over hurriedly, "Oh! Me, too! Me, too! I want to buy something, too! I want some medical books."

Zoro stared off to the side without a care, "I want rum."

Faythe raised a hand brightly, "I want another book to write in!!" She hollered out over the crowd of begging people.

Nami grabbed Chopper by the face and started switching his cheeks with one hand, "Hey. Hey. Hey. Quiet down... We will talk about our spending after we are back in Blue Seas. Though nobody is going to waste my money on trash. Okay!?"

"I want books~~~" Chopper muffled out.

Wyper raised a brow, "I'm sorry, did I hear her say 'my money'?"

Faythe patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry about it too much... She's like the bank on the ship and is in charge of our allowances."

Wyper hummed with a nod of understanding.

"EVERYONE, PLEASE LOOK TO THE FRONT WE ARE ALMOST AT THE EXIT." Conis called out from her and Pagaya's little waver boat, that drove at the side of the Going Merry, "I CAN SEE IT ALREADY."

Everyone made their way from the bottom deck to the front deck near the figurehead of the Going Merry.

Luffy sprawled over the head of the figure head like he had just deflated, "Awwww... We are leaving already??"

Sanji stood behind him with his hands on his hips, "Yeah. I am feeling... A little nostalgic already."

Zoro sat on the side rails with his legs crossed, "Yes. Time to say goodbye to this White-Sea..."

Chopper leaned over the railings with his legs dangling, "Sky Island was fun, but it was kind of scary..."

The ship edged closer to a large and grand arch that was quite different from Heaven's Gate. It looked more like a beach hotel arch with stone fish statues that were spitting out Cloud Sea. A small Cloud Sea stream leading the chosen ship in one direction. And on the side just Island Cloud.

Faythe crossed her arms with a big smile on her face, "Cloud's End... So we are getting down from there, Eh?"

Usopp came up on her other side since Wyper held her left side, "Do we just go through that tunnel... Then follow the Milky Road all the way down to the Blue Seas...?"

"Will we come back later?"

Faythe leaned on the rails to see Conis and Pagaya park their waver boat to the side and rush out to run along side the Going Merry on the Island Cloud that's on both sides.

"This is as far as we can accompany you..." Pagaya huffed out.

"Take care of yourself, Everyone!! Including you, Wyper!!" Conis laughed out with her arms waving above her head happily.