Ms. All-Sunday's gonna do what now!?//Chapter 62

Sitting on the rails that lined the ship's side, Faythe was finishing up the conclusion of the Saving Alabasta Adventure. As she was writing down the sailing off with their arms raised part, Zoro was standing next to her with his arms crossed. His gaze souring at the rest of the crew as they were all sulking and pouting over the loss of Vivi.

"Looks like the marines aren't chasing us anymore..." Zoro glanced behind them from his spot.

"Uh huh..."

"Uh huh..."

"Uh huh..."

"We managed to throw them off, right guys?" Faythe held back a laugh as she questioned her crew.

"Uh huh..."

"Uh huh..."

"Uh huh..."

Faythe clamped her hands over her mouth to choke back a giggle that was about to rise. She met eye contact with Zoro who look unimpressed at her antics.

He frowned and sighed, "...Ah jeez. What's up with all the lifeless replies?"

"I miss her...." They all cried out pitifully, earning them a snort from Faythe who gazed at each of them laying through one of the rails on the second deck.

"Stop weeping! God, if you didn't want to part with her that much, we should've just brought her onboard by force!" Zoro gritted annoyed by their behavior.

Chopper gasped, "How barbaric.."

"Could you sink any lower?" Nami glared at him through her tears.

"Marimo." Sanji said flatly, slyly sneaking in the insult.

"Three-swords..." Luffy huffed at Zoro, with made Faythe choke at the weird insult.

Usopp looked at Luffy confused, "Uhhh, Luffy. Three-swords isn't an insult."

"Four-swords."

"How's increasing the number gonna change anything!? Listen up! You know what natto is, right? Calling him four-swords is like calling natto rooten...!" Usopp explained at the now puzzled Captain.

Zoro raised a hand at Usopp, stopping his explanation any further, "Fine, fine. Cry as much as you want."

"Seems like we finally left the island... Well done."

Faythe's eye's widened for a moment as they flashed over to the female's voice, "No fuckin way...."

At the sight of Ms. All-Sunday, the whole crew screamed out in confusion and horror at their little strangler. She had calmly walked out of the ship's cabin and smiled at the crew.

Zoro had instantly whipped his hand to unsheathe his sword on his hip, "HERE TO AVENGE YOUR ORGANIZATION!? FINE, I'LL TAKE YOU ON..."

"What are YOU doing here!?" Nami was just panicking, shaking her head quickly in disbelief.

Sanji clapped his hands together and swooned at the sight of the woman, "Oh my, such a lovely lady!"

"ENEMY ATTACK! ENEMY ATTACK!" Usopp had randomly pulled out a megaphone and start hollering in it.

Chopper had taken cover behind Faythe and peeked out with his famous reverse posture, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Who's she?"

Faythe had simply crossed her arms and shrugged as she glanced down at her Captain. He had simply gazed at her blankly, no hostility being held towards the woman. Faythe had relaxed a bit but still kept Chopper at a safe distance, holding a hand up in front of the reindeer.

"Ah! It's you! So you're alive?" Luffy called out as if just realizing who was in front of him.

Faythe thought for a moment and then hit her fist in the palm of her other hand as she remembered the king saying Luffy had saved two people instead of just one. Ms. All-Sunday must've been the person he saved.

Nami had whipped out her Clima-tact and pointed it at her, warningly. Zoro also done so.

"Please don't point those savage objects at me." Ms All-Sunday smiled, along with growing a pair of hands on both Nami and Zoro, and smacking away their weapons, "I told you before, didn't I?"

"Ahh!" Nami hissed in pain, as she held her hand feeling where one of the pair of hands smacked it.

Zoro had looked shocked at the growing pair of arms on their bodies, "WHA! HANDS?"

"Since when did YOU get on the ship!?" Nami muttered annoyed.

Ms All-Sunday had taken out a sun chair from the side and started messing with it, "Oh, for a while now. I was busy reading and taking a shower until now. These are your clothes, right? I'll be borrowing them."

Nami was growing impatient, "What're you up to, BW!?"

All-Sunday had completely ignored the orange haired woman and moved on, "Monkey D. Luffy."

"Hm?"

"You haven't forgotten what you did to me did you now...?" All-Sunday said casually, as she set up her chair.

Sanji had came stomping his way towards Luffy and grabbed his collar, shaking his furiously, "WHAT YOU DID!? LUFFY! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THIS FINE LADY!?"

"Disembark Immediately!" Usopp was on the ground, laying on his side, behind the mast, speaking into his megaphone.

Faythe had stayed quiet the whole time and only narrowed her eyes at the woman's comment.

Luffy struggled out of Sanji's strangling, "Hey, stop lying! I never did anything to you!"

All-Sunday had finally sat down in her sun chair and started relaxing, like her situation was completely normal, "Oh no. You committed an unbearable act upon me, for which you must take, responsibility...."

"What the hell Luffy...?" Faythe muttered to herself silently.

Chopper glanced up at the red hair and tugged at her shirt, "Who's she? What's going on?"

Faythe crouched down to Chopper's height, "She used to be that mean old Lizard's partner and was a bad guy but now she seems to be good I don't really know... Just be cautious of her... We didn't have a good forst impression of her either." Faythe stood back up as Chopper gave her a nod of understanding.

"Leave At Once!" Usopp continued on his side, "Or We Will Call The Marines!"

Sanji was strangling Luffy again because of the woman's strange wording.

After a bit of letting of steam by shaking Luffy, he was finally free and began to ask the most obvious one, "You're not making sense. Just what is it you want me to do?"

The woman sat up and leaned on her elbow that sat comfortably on her knee, "Let me join, your crew."

"..."

"WHAT!?"

/;/~***~/;/

Word Count:(970)

We have officially finished Alabasta Arc! Next chapter we're heading into SKYPIA! I'm excited but imma need to take a two week break.... I need to relax for a bit before I run right in with all these ideas coursing through my head. So many funny skits, so many awesome quotes I thought up for faythe to use against Enel!

Now some people believe that Skypia was one of the worst arcs because of it's animation and how they prolonged it.

But here's the thing, in Skypia, observation haki was first introduced!

The dial things were as well.

Plus the poneglyth that was found on Skypia with Gol D. Roger on it.

GUESS WHO WROTE IT FOR HIM!? A KOZUKI!

So even if you don't like the arc, it's gonna be a big impact on Faythe's search for her dream or a major hint as to what her dream is.

So ya!

Hoped you enjoyed and cya in 2 weeks!

Bye bye!