The whale.//Chapter 4

Sitting on Luffy's shoulder, letting her wings spread out, the winds soaring through her feathers. The ship sailing at high speed down the steep mountain. She felt like she was on cloud-9, flying in a wind current, being carried through the skies. She blinked her eyes wide, glistening in the sight before her.

She gazed out into the wide spread of the waters before her. Excitement took a wave across her body, a slight shiver making her feather ruffle. Luffy placed a hand over his eyes, looking in awe, "So this is the Grand Line, The greatest sea in the world...!"

At those words alone Faythe felt the excitement flow out out of her.

"FULL SPEED AHEAD!" Both Luffy and the parrot shouted, the ship seemingly heard there statement, gained more speed down the mountain.

"BUOOOOOHH!!"

"Hm? Did you hear something just now?" Zoro blinked, his arms crossed.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that's just noise from the wind. The terrain here is quite odd here after all." Nami rolled her eyes, waving off the superstition.

Faythe whipped her head back to look at Nami, excitedly, "Do you think we'll see a cool island? Or maybe a amazing adventure?! Maybe steal some treasure?!"

Nami looked at Faythe smiling happily, "Not sure about the first two, but definitely hoping for that last one!" Her eyes turning to money signs, her smile growing more at the thought.

"Geez remind me to never gamble with you.." Zoro huffed looking away drily.

"BUOHHHHH!!"

"What's that...." Usopp mumbled, pulling down his goggles to see a closer look, from his spot on the sails.

"Nami! There's a mountain! Up ahead!" Sanji shouted, pointing out into the distance, in his spot beside Usopp, also on the sails.

"A Mountain? That can't be! Once we pass the twin capes up ahead, we should reach the open sea." Nami turned around confused.

"BUOOHHHH!!"

"I'll go check ahead!" Faythe called out, her wings already flapping, soaring ahead the ship. Weaving through the thin clouds, either mist or fog, her vision cleared a bit. When she saw the said mountain, it confused her.

It was a tall wall, almost flat in front of her. Bigger than anything she had seen before. Circling around vigorously, she was shocked to see an eye trailing after her movement once she was in view. Realization hit her as she recognizes the thing from a book Dr. Hui showed her.

She flew back, shouting out, "THATS NOT A MOUNTAIN! ITS A WHALE!" Flying down to sit down on the railings that circled the deck.

"BUOOOHHHHH!"

The parrot smiled upon listening to the cry's of her crew mates.

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!"

"SHOULD WE FIGHT IT?!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING?! HOW THE HECK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT SOMETHING THAT BIG?!"

"BUT ITS BLOCKING OUR WAY!"

Looking back to Sanji who was holding on to the sails for dear life, almost falling off, "We're too close to see anything! It looks like a giant wall! Where are it's eyes?!" He hollered from his dangling.