Cricket's Story//Chapter 72

Faythe was taking the now lukewarm bucket of water out of Luffy's hands when the door busted open.

And in came two very familiar monkey men.

"BOOOOOOOOSSSSS! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"

Everyone froze in what they were currently doing, glancing over at the boisterous monkey men. Their bodies were a bit two large for the one door that they looked squished.

Usopp was the first to react and start screaming his head off, "AGHHHH! THEY'VE COME TO KILL US!"

Chopper scurried over to Faythe and hid behind her legs, "GYAAA!"

The monkey brothers or somewhat gorilla bred humans erupted in loud jeers of shouting, raising their fists above their heads.

"JUST WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR BOSS!?"

Immediately placing blame on the home intruders.

Luffy looked at them like they were the ones at fault, "What, you guys again? We're treating the sick old man so scram.

Usopp whipped his head towards his captain, his mouth agape, "LUFFY, YOU CAN'T REASON WITH THEM, THEY'RE WILD BEASTS! EVERYONE, EVCUATE THROUGH THE WINDOWS ASAP!"

Nami was already opening them.

The two monkey buddies turned away hiding their teared filled eyes, "They're... They're good people...!" They ugly cried.

"IT WORKED!?"

The coward trio fell onto the table in shock, creating racket.

Faythe was already doubled over snickering, having to lean on the wall for support

Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji just watched on their crewmates, ignoring the two monkey's entirely.

/;/~***~/;/

Sitting outside with Zoro, Usopp, and Luffy, Faythe stood next to Luffy half listening to his conversation with the two
monkeys.

"So you guys live here too?"

"Well, the boss' house, is also the main base for the Saruyama Alliance, but..."

"We usually sleep on our ships."

"This house is too small for us, after all. UOhohohohohoho!"

Faythe turned to the green orangutan as soon as she herd his laugh, "What the hell..?" She muttered while flicking a pebble at Usopp without him noticing.

"Nah, it's you guys who're too big. Then again, compared to the giants, even you guys are only as big as their boogers." Luffy laughed at the two monkey men.

Usopp narrowed his eyes confused, "Why're they getting along so well?" Another pebble hit him in the head. He glanced around wondering where they keep coming from. only to see Faythe and Luffy chatting away with their new friends.

Zoro shrugged, "Got something in common, I guess."

Another pebble smacked Usopp in the forehead, the impact making him hit the back of his head on the house's stoned walls.

"AH! WHO KEEPS THROWING ROCKS AT ME!?" Usopp now had enough of the bullshit and scanned the area, glaring heatedly.

A small snicker alerted him to look up at the roof of the small house to see Faythe trying to hide her giggles. She sat on the edge with her legs crossed, a small stack of rocks sat by her hip.

"YOU LITTLE-!" Usopp was so quick to whip out his slingshot that Faythe didn't have time to react because of her laughing.

Faythe had a huge smile on her face as she waved her hands frantically in front of her as she tried to get away, "Wait, wait, wait, WAI-!" A familiar pebble was nailed at her own forehead, knocking her back.