Rubber Goes Brrrr-!!//Chapter 96

"Show some respects, punk. I am God!" Enel demanded with a frown.

"Yeah right! You don't look like God!!!" Luffy jeered back.

"Luffy! Be careful!" Nami called out from over the rails, "Fae needs medical attention asap!" She was the silenced by a cold glare sent from Enel. She instantly clamped her mouth with both her hands in fear.

Enel shook off the look and placed a hand on his hip, "Yahahahaha... I hear the cheers of the angels. The citizens seem to know about the fate of Skypiea... Yahaha! I wonder where are they running to..."

Luffy then yelled out, gaining the attention of Enel again, "I SAID, YOU DON'T LOOK... LIKE GOD, STUPID!!!"

Enel smirked at his incompetence, "I will show you soon enough..."

Luffy charged up the side of the ship, rushing up one of the large paddles.

Enel watched in mild interest as Luffy stretched his arms into one of the turbines and landed perfectly find on the metal base of the fan.

"I see... So you are not a simple mortal after all... However..." He started to charge his electricity, "Are you of the... Superman class or..."

"WUOOOOOH-!!" Luffy shouted out as he leaped up and landed on one of the turbine fans to boost him forward.

"Either way makes no difference to me... Because... I am God!!" His hand disappears into a channel of electricity as he whipped it back and threw it forward into a giant beam of yellow light, "GOD'S JUDGEMENT!"

Everyone watched in intense silence to see what happened, but there stood Luffy off to the side and then glancing back at Enel with a pikachu face, tilting his head confused.

"You are better than I thought..." Enel chuckled at this and twirled his staff behind him to conjure more energy, the end of the staff hitting two of the drums on his arched wheel, "60 million volts..."

"THUNDER DRAGON!!" (Zyamubuuru!!)

The lightning dragon configured from the amount of electricity and rained down upon Luffy's form.

"LUFFY!!" Nami called out in worry.

Again Luffy looked back confused.

At this point, Enel didn't waste time in attacking and teleported in front of him, pressing his palm on his chest, "100 million volts!!! SHOCK RELEASE!!!"

A entire explosion of lightning erupted from the two as it reached the sky above.

Faythe couldn't help but snicker at the slow realization from Nami.

"STOP IT!! You're annoying!!" Luffy having enough of this, grew irritated and whipped his arms around him. Enel flipped back a couple of times.

Enel's face should go down in the books of history....

'Click'

Faythe had taken a picture using her talon to click the axel on her dial, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She kicked her feet in amusement as she kept looking at the picture.

Luffy dashed forward on the rails and whipped his arms back, "OOOOOOOOOHH!!" And connected his fist into the stomach of God, sending him crashing into the wooden floorboards of his grand ship.

Nami gasped at the realization, "Since Enel's powers are thunder based, his attacks have no effect. The one man who can fight against thunder. Enel had probably never thought that such a man existed!"

Faythe smirked at the thought, "So that makes, Luffy, Enel's one and only natural enemy."

Luffy glanced over at Faythe and smiled at the sight of her, "HEY FAE-!!" He waved both his arms at her happily, "YOU DON'T LOOK TOO GOOD!"