Clock Tower!//Chapter 53

After Vivi had explained to the crew about the bomb, she began to tell them how to stop it.

"FIND THE ONE SHOOTING OFF THE BOMB!? BUT HOW!?" Usopp shouted, his body wrapped like a mummy as he was wrapped head to toe with bandages.

"There's no time to think! The bomb's gonna go off in just 10 minutes, right?" Zoro added hurriedly.

"We're already wasting time thinking up a plan..!" Faythe muttered from her spot on Chopper. She was using his reindeer form to rest and gain back some energy for their final mission.

"But if this bomb has a blast radius of 5km, then the bomber might be aiming from a place at least 2.5km away!" Usopp reasoned.

"No!" Vivi shouted, gaining everyone's attention, "Or at least... I don't think so... The bomber is most likely... Very close to the palace square."

Usopp was beyond stupefied, "But why!? He'd only get caught up in the explo-" He stopped mid sentence as he realized why.

"...That's just the kind of person Crocodile is." Nami confirmed.

Faythe let out a sarcastic, "That sounds like a thing he would do... Scaly bastard..."

Chopper looked through the crew shocked at the realization, "He doesn't care if his agents die...!?"

"Some boss he is...!" Sanji let out a drag of smoke.

"Then we should hurry up and-"Zoro's attention turned behind Vivi and blocked a B.W member's sword, along with Sanji from crashing down on Vivi. The member went flying backwards into the smoke.

"GAHHH!" Usopp screamed at the group that appeared around the unconscious body of their member.

"Damit..! It's more of those fuckers..!" Faythe called out.

"Found ya, Princess!"

"I wonder how high I'll be promoted once I kill you!"

Vivi started getting worried as she gazed at the men in front of the crew, "It's the Billions!"

"Alright guys! Break time's over! Time to run!" Faythe hopped off the reindeer and grabbed hold of Vivi's and Nami's hands. Usopp and Chopper running closely behind. As she ran past Zoro and Sanji, "Beat them quickly and join us as soon as you can! Tootles!" She laughed and ran ahead with the crew with her.

"Whatever..." Zoro grumbled.

"HAI!~ WHATEVER YOU WISH, FAYTHE-CHAN!" Sanji fawned over her gallant form.

Then the two of them turned to each other and frowned as they thought up the time to defeat the Billions.

"10 minutes minus.. how many seconds?"

"We don't have time to waste by talking."

It was as if they concluded the time in their head at the same time, because they turned towards the Billions and said in sync, "2 seconds."

"Guys let's split up and get out of this damn fighting zone! We're sitting ducks out here as a large group!" Faythe ordered.

"Got it!" They all separated instantly, along with Zoro and Sanji.

/;/~***~/;/

5 minutes-

Faythe somehow ended up with Zoro and Usopp as they were being hilarious as always.

And currently Usopp was trying to mimic Crocodile's persona. He held his pointer finger in a hooked manner to match the Golden hook, while he was doing a good laugh impression of him, "Kuhahahaha! You small-time pirates!"