TO ALUBARNA!//Chapter 46

After many Bananadile gutting, something came shooting out one of their mouths.

"SOMETHING CAME OUT!"

"Is it..!"

"IS IT THE KEY!?"

"Uh... That doesn't look like a key guys..."

"WHAT IS THAT!?"

"Doru Doru Ball..."

Something spoke from the white clay ball, then it cracked open and out came a man that looked awfully familiar to the crew.

"Release! W... water...! I'm saved aren't I...!?" The man shouted.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" The crew shouted.

"Hey, that's..!" Zoro grunted in surprise.

"IT'S 3!" Luffy pointed.

"IT'S WEIRD HAIR!" Faythe laughed.

"Mr. 3!? What was he doing inside a bananadile!?" Vivi asked the important question.

"AHHHHH! I'M BACK BABY!" Mr. 3 screeched, "I thought I was a goner for the longest time!" Now he was just talking to himself like a weirdo, "Heh heh... You've underestimated me, Crocodile! Just before I was eaten, I used the last of my strength to make a Doru Doru Ball to hide safely inside, you see....!"

He then went to go pat his handiwork with pride, "Even for me, this was a most brilliant plan, if I must say so myself!" Then he saw something poke out of his makeshift, "Hm? What's this odd key stuck to my Doru Doru Ball...?"

"You done talking..?" Faythe called out as the rest of crew watched lazily.

"AGHHHHHH! YOU PIRATES ARE....!" He just noticed them.

"AHHHH! THAT KEY!" Luffy saw the key Mr. 3 held, "GIVE IT HERE!"

"Hm? You want this key? Hold on..." It was like his brain was going full over drive, "A quickly flooding room, an iron cage... And a key... Ah, of course! I've now grasped the current situation, I believe..." He smirked proudly at himself.

"So you're Mr. 3... Hand that key over already." Sanji dragged himself through the water towards him.

"Fine, here you... GOOO!" He fucken yeeted the key someplace in the room.

"WHA!?" Sanji watched the key dissapear in the rushing water.

"HAHAHA! I don't know who you are, but you look like one of their pals! Go find the key if you can! But... I can't guarantee you'll have time to search for it leisurely!"

"That bastard..." Zoro crossed his arms, looking ready to choke the weird haired guy himself.

"Whoa, that guy's brain works fast!" Luffy looked shocked.

"If that was me, I would just stare in confusion!" Faythe giggled.

"SANJI, WE DON'T HAVE ANY MORE TIME!" Nami shouted out worriedly.

"Son of a...." Sanji rolled up his sleeves.

"SANJI WAIT!" Usopp had a sudden idea strike his head, "I think it just might be possible, for Mr. 3 to create a duplicate key for us using his Doru Doru power..."

It worked.

"Oh, pretty good, Candle-man." Sanji pat the beaten up weird haired man.

"Eheheh. Awww shucks.." The man chuckled to himself in embarrassment.

Just seconds later, he was sent flying by just one of Sanji's kicks.