Late Night Chat.//Chapter 20

The ship was now sailing in a snowing biome, the cold winds, ruffling Faythe's feathers. She was now in her Parrot form, sitting on her captain's shoulder.

"Can a person stand on top of an ocean?" Zoro asked out of nowhere, from the crow's nest.

"The heck are you asking, Zoro?" Usopp questioned, glancing up at him from his spot, leaning on the rails.

"Then... How do you explain that?" Zoro pointed infront of the ship, looking through the binoculars he got from Nami's room.

"Huh?"

"What?"

Usopp and Luffy turned their heads where Zoro pointed to, both wondering what they were looking at..

"It's either Sanji put something in our food this morning, or that's a guy standing on water..." Faythe squawked out.

A lanky guy in a white winter robe, wearing a green joker outfit. He had strange lips, in the form of a bacon strip. What scared Faythe the most was the large bow on his back, along with a dozen of green tinted, feathered arrows.

Usopp and Luffy started rubbing their eyes, repeatedly, to make sure this was real. Faythe never took her eyes off the man.

Then went the most silent stare off between the four crewmates and the bacon lipped man.

It was quiet for a moment until he spoke first.

"Quite cold today, isn't it?" He spoke casually.

"...Yeah it is pretty cold today." Luffy puffed out.

"Y-Yeah, for real. It's freezing today..." Usopp nodded confused.

"It's literally snowing here..." Faythe huffed.

"Is that so?" The man spoke out again.

Then the four of us realized the man talked and he was actually there.

There goes another silent stare off.

Faythe turned her head, her attention now under the man, She heard orders being yelled out.

Once the orders have been called out the man was then rising quickly into the air, a ship rose from under the sea, and the man was only standing on the crow's nest.

"A-A Submarine??" Faythe called out confused.

Waves were now rocking against the Going-Merry, making the crewmates to hang on for dear life.

"What's that!?"

"A Watermelon!?" Luffy called out. Thinking about food as always.

"Is that thing... a ship!?" Zoro called out, looking at the metal dome shaped ball. The metal barriers surrounding the submarine, were now falling, almost like a orange peel. A under the metal dome stood many sails and masts. A laugh sounded out as the ship was now formed.

"MAHAHAHHAHA!"

"Surprised!? Has my Submersible Ambush-Ship 'Tin Can Ship' left you speechless!?" The voice laughed out.

Faythe just stared at the massive size, seeing as it was like half the size of Laboon.

"I'VE SEEN BIGGER!" Faythe yelled out.

"OH CRAP! A PIRATE SHIP!?" Usopp screeched, seeing their jolly roger.

"Whoa..." Luffy was just admiring the ship.

"Why now of all times..." Zoro growing annoyed as these pirates were wasting their time.

Instantly people in green winter robes with rifles came boarding the straw hat's ship. Surrounding the crew in only a minute.