Dreams Never Die! //Chapter 69

Here's a random sketch of the funny duo

Wanted to have a funny sketch to lighten things up after this whole thing...

/:/~***~/:/

Nami had hurriedly collected her bearings and stood up to stop the two, "Z-Zoro, F-Fae! Wait! We haven't learned a thing!"

"Stay quiet! This fight's already been forced on us!" Zoro barked out to the woman. Faythe stayed silent during the bickering as her eyes trailed back to her Captain who stumbled back up.

And it looked like she wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Oh..." Bellamy raised a curious brow at Luffy, "So you can still get up, can you? Hahahaha!"

Luffy wiped his bruised face, little scratches decorating them. "Alright... You better be prepared..."

"OHHH!? THOSE TWO ARE GONNA FIGHT BELLAMY!"

"AHAHAHAHA! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

The whole restaurant went up in a roar of cheers as they watched the group in entertainment.

Bellamy let out a loud cackle, "HAHAHA! This ain't no fight, it's a test! C'mon, let me see what ya got...!"

Luffy just narrowed his eyes at the blonde confused. While Zoro and Faythe sheathed their weapons and stepped back behind Luffy.

"LUFFY! WAIT!" Nami called out. Halting her crewmates in their actions. She turned to the bartender with a hurried look, "Barkeep! We want to go to a 'Sky Island!' Do you know anything about it!?"

At that statement, the whole place went quiet, some even looking at her like she grew a second head. Faythe could sense the tension rise in the restaurant so she stood in front of Nami protectively, her arm held out, "Nami stay behind me.."

"Is she serious?"

"What did she just say..?"

Nami cleared her throat and asked again hesitantly, "Would anyone know a way to get to Sky Island..?"

A sudden roar of laughter made Faythe stiffen at the sudden noise, startling her greatly.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She watched as people threw things in the air like hats, their drinks, and even tables. Even Bellamy and his stinking crew was laughing at the question like it was the funniest thing in the world to them.

"SK... PFFT! SKYISLAND, SHE SAID!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! YER KILLIN' ME!"

Nami started to sweat in embarrassment as she pointed at her log pose, "W-What's the big ideal!? Our log pose is pointing up at the sky!"

Everyone quieted down having shocked faces until one of the pirates broke down, "B-B-But our lllllllllloog poooooooose is pointin' striaght up at the skyyyyyyyy..!" He mocked Nami in a high pitched voice.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"LOG POSES SCREW UP ALL THE TIME!"

Nami couldn't help but have her face flush a bright red at their laughter, embarrassment creeping up to her face, into the color of Faythe's hair.

"Hahahahahahaha...!" Bellamy sat down on a stool and let out a loud chuckle, "Whoo, boy. You sure surprised me. Just where the hell did you hicks come from?"