Just the beginning.// Chapter 7

Art is done my mwah!

I Do Not Own One Piece
_______________________________

Floating in front of the lighthouse and twin capes, stood Laboon, with a twisted looking, or horrendous painting of the straw-hats jolly roger. It was painfully hard to look at. Even harder to not laugh at.

"And... Done!" Luffy stood in front of Laboon, still covered in dried blood from their previous battle. his arms crossed as a giant paint brush was cropped under his arms. Giant paint buckets surrounded his frame. All in different colors, "This will be a sign of our promise to fight again."

Faythe came bounding forward to gaze at the paints and buckets. She quickly covered her mouth to prevent a snort to escape her body.

"So don't bash your head against the wall and make it disappear, by the time we come back, you hear!?"

"BUOOHHH."

"Good!"

Faythe could see the faintest smile form on the flower man's, Crocus's face. Though it was hard to see with that huge frown that was probably their since birth.

Still looking down at the paint, which somehow memorized her somehow, was interrupted by a splash of paint. Luffy had just plunged the giant paint brush back into the buckets. The paint was splattered all over her blue shirt and feathers that lined her arms.

"Luffy!?" She sputtered in shock at the paint all over her.

"Sorry bout that Faythe!" Luffy laughed, holding his hat in place, only to be met with a splash of paint as well.

"Its okay now." she grinned victoriously.

Luffy then whipped his trusty paintbrush out to splash more paint at her, making her throw a whole bucket of paint at him in return. Then the chaos began. Colors of red, blue, yellow, white, black, purple were all flying through the air.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" A shout made the two paint covered souls freeze in place. Their attention now turning to Nami who was shrieking at her wrist. Laboon had seemed to flee from the screaming or maybe he just wanted to rest from all the fighting.

"What? Your being noisy." Luffy whined.

"What's the matter my dear Nami!?" Sanji came flying around the corner, both hands occupying plates of stacked food, his head and foot balancing foods as well, "If its about the meal, then its all ready!" Usopp came flying after him at the mention of food.

"Ugh... I'll take a brief break from the ship repairs and eat."

Faythe glanced around and found that Zoro wasn't there, meaning he either didn't hear it, or he's just a deep sleeper.

"The compass...! It's broken! It's pointing all over the place!" Nami shrieked, showing the people who compass that looked like it was going haywire.

Everyone was sitting down at the wooden table as Sanji placed down the food. Nami was being explained what was the problem with her compass and why she couldn't use it out in Grand Line. Faythe's attention wavered from the explanation at the smell of the plates sanji held.

Food.

"Ah, Time for food?" Luffy sat down, literally drooling.

"In your case, Its time for feeding." Sanji muttered out loud, but stopped when he saw Faythe's atrocious paint covered form. He gracefully pulled out a neat towel from his jacket and kneeled in front of her, bestowing it to her like one would do with a sword.

"Thank you." Faythe smiled at how grateful she was to get the paint off her.

"Sanji!!! What about me!?" Luffy whined, not knowing why Faythe got one and he didn't. Sanji vicious threw one at him in the face and went on gushing at how Faythe was eating her nut filled sundae. Glancing to her right, she saw Luffy start gobbling down a huge fish.