Snow-Like Blossoms//Chapter 30

The crew were now waiting for their reindeer friend to come back from his little goodbye from the Doctress.

"Hey, we should go say good bye as well, to the Granny Doctor and that huge guys shaped like an acorn..." Luffy was sitting on a pile of snow, in a squat position.

"PFFTT! ACORN SHAPED!" Faythe fell backwards into the snow, laughing her heart out.

"DON'T LAUGH AT ME! THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!" Luffy yelled annoyed at Faythe's reaction.

"Just let Chopper alone do that. It's just gonna be a big tear-fest for them..." Nami scolded, "That Doctor might seen cruel on the outside but she's a pretty soft-hearted person on the inside, you know."

"Then should we really just go like this?" Usopp asked, after having a little fit that Zoro kicked his snowman.

"Yes, as soon as Chopper comes back, we'll go down and sail straight for Alabasta!" Nami gave him a thumbs up. Luffy was somehow rolling around with the giant snowball while balancing himself in the background. Vivi was crouched down next to Sanji making sure he was fine. Which to Faythe looked like he'd be out for a good while.

"That's fine with you too, right Vivi?" Nami asked, a smile plastered on her face.

"Yes, especially since a Doctor will be coming aboard." Vivi confirmed happily.

"Doctor?" Luffy questioned.

"Chopper she means." Faythe clarified for him.

"Him?" Luffy frowned confused.

"Alright... we'll set up the Ropeway in the mean time. Yo Luffy, Come give me a hand." Usopp waved his hand at Luffy while he was balancing his even larger snow ball.

"Awesome, I didn't even know there was a Ropeway!" Luffy grinned.

"What's a Ropeway?" Faythe cocked her head a bit.

"Beats me!" Luffy replied over his shoulder.

/;/~***~/;/

From outside there was plenty of noises and clanks coming from the castle.

"What's with all the noise inside?" Zoro asked from where he sat on a mound of snow.

"It sure don't sound all too well.." Faythe muttered a bit nervously.

"Jeez... Whoever's making so much noise should show some class. Don't they know other's are trying to make a tearful goodbye...?" Nami huffed annoyed.

Faythe perked up at multiple shouts, especially from a old lady.

"You hear 'em?" Zoro questioned seeing her stiffen.

"Yep, now shush so I can listen." Faythe waved him off.

"JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN EVEN ACCOMPLISH BY GOING OUT TO THE SEAS!? ARE YOU GOING TO LIVE OUT YOUR DAYS AS DELUDED AS THAT QUACK DOCTOR!?" Her shrill yell made her jump a bit, hearing what she said.

"So much for a tearful goodbye..." Faythe mumbled.

"NO, YOU'RE WRONG...! DOC WASN'T DELUDED!" Chopper growled out.

"HIS RESEARCH, WAS COMPLETED!"

Chopper's shout made Faythe smile a bit. She pushed herself off the tree, and stretched a bit.

"C'mon let's get going." Faythe smiled.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Nami wondered.

"Hey, isn't that him coming towards us?" Zoro said flatly.