Shall We Talk Negotiation?//Chapter 35

"What did your brother exactly give you?"

"Not sure, I think it's just a piece of paper."

"Huh, you're right. There's nothing even written on it."

"What's it for?"

"Dunno but since Ace told me to hang onto it, that's what I'll do!"

"Well since we're on the Grand Line it could be a magic paper!"

"OOOOO Really! Magic Paper!?"

"Listen to my little sister here! That isn't a normal piece of paper." Corbett pointed at his sister.

"So it really is a magic paper??" Usopp gasped.

"I wouldn't say magic or anything.. It's just connected to Ace. Like for example, if anything happens to Ace, the paper would start burning up." Corbett shrugged his shoulders and leaned onto the rails.

"So... Magic paper." Both Faythe and Luffy said with excited grins.

"Yeah... sure." Corbett turned his head away from the two adorable teens. Not knowing how Ace and him could decide who was more cuter.

"Nami make sure to sew it on tight!" Luffy called out.

"Alright, I'll sew it in underneath the ribbon here..." Nami was pulling a thread with her teeth, making sure it was sewn in tight.

Corbett was watching the whole thing, arms crossed.

"Here." Nami handed her Captain his hat.

"Oh! Thanks, Nami! It should be safe here! Now I won't need to worry about losing it!" Luffy tightened the fit on his head.

"What, you worry?" Usopp commented, Faythe was laughing at the statement.

"Luffy, Faythe change into these." Vivi held up many layers of cloths.

"Huh? But why? It's hot outside." Luffy muttered.

"Isn't that gonna make us die??" Faythe said confused, feeling the heat fall down on her.

"You have to because it's so hot outside. The temperatures here can reach over 50 degrees. If you don't you'll get sunburnt all over." Vivi helped them understand.

"Then why're you two wearing sleeveless stuff." Luffy squinted his eyes at both girls.

"Ya, isn't that going against what you were saying moments ago?" Faythe frowned.

"We're going to be wearing additional clothing on top of this." Nami smiled.

"WHAT! YOU ARE!?" Sanji and Corbett yelled out at the same time.

Faythe looked at her brother confused, as she was going to go change into her new outfit.

Both Sanji and Corbett gripped eachother's hands in defeat about the ladies.

"Dammit... If only the sun was on our side..." Corbett had tears coming down his face.

"Then the ladies would still sparkle and radiate...!"

"Exactly!" Corbett pointed at Sanji.

The two men looked at eachother like they have found they're lost comrade.

It looked pretty dramatic.

"AHHH! I think we're going the wrong way. We're heading away from the tip of the island." Chopper shouted, catching Vivi's attention.

"Actually, this isn't the tip of the island. It's actually the mouth of the Sandora River." Vivi corrected, "You can see how the island coast continues on over on that side of the river."