Beat His Ass, Robin-!!//Chapter 92

Upper Yard is the place of a terrible survival game. Luffy, Zoro, Faythe, Robin, and Chopper are forming the exploration team.

Their destination is the ancient ruins that may contain a massive amount of gold. Starting from the sacrificial alter, their path is clear.

They merely have to go forward...

Towards the South...

Robin turned to Faythe, who was a couple of feet away, once she noticed the red head wasn't beside her, "What it it, Miss Writer?"

Faythe couldn't help but have a frown on her face as she listened to ongoing clashes of weapons in the distance, "The forest... It's lost it's tranquility..." She muttered with sharpened eyes.

Robin sighed and continued onward, glancing up at the broken and overgrown buildings in front of her, "Here are the first homes outside of the city. They are totally swallowed by the forest... I hope the city is still holding up..."

"MEH—!!"

Faythe whipped her head back towards Robin to see a strange goat like man land down on one of the buildings, breaking down the old cobblestone with his impact.

"Woman!" He spoke in aggression, that tone Faythe did not like one bit. Her feathers flared up as she made her way over beside her companion.

"This path leads to the God's Shrine! You may not continue forward—!!"

Robin and Faythe glanced at each other with a raised brow.

"Should I do the honors?" Faythe whispered slyly.

Robin chuckled quietly with a hand over her mouth, "I appreciate the sentiment, but allow me." She then turned towards the goat holy man with a frown and furrowed brows, "Get down from there, right away! Do you have any idea how valuable those historical ruins are?"

"Huh!?" He crouched down and jutted his lip in a scowl, "You'll see, cheeky little girl!"

"See what? You have a problem with me?" Robin asked innocently, while Faythe leaned on her shoulder with a tiny smug grin.

"Kind of! God Enel ordered us to Eliminate any intruders who entered the fo—!" He couldn't even finish his sentence or threat because multiple hands started to grow out from his clothes and figure.

"Seis Fleurs!!!"

"Huh!?"

A definite crack sounded out in the air as the hands gripped into a constricting twist of his body.

"Twist—!!!" Robin crossed her hand over her chest.

You deserved it you bad mannered idiot!!" Faythe stuck her tongue out childishly. She then glanced over her shoulder to see a slanted stone pillar in grave detailed, letting out a loud gasp of excitement, Faythe grabbed Robin's wrist and dragged her along, "Look, Robin!"

Robin struggled to keep up but it didn't matter because Faythe had already stopped to look up at the towering pillar, "What do you think it is?"

Robin pulled out a book of historic objects and found a picture of a stone pillar just like this one but with total different stone grazings, "A Tombstone for the city itself... It was probably constructed by the descendants after the city fell."

Faythe awed at the scriptures indented into the stone, her finger tips trailing over the small engraving of a bird flying above multiple bowing people, "Wow...." Her eyes glowed a soft bright blue as the sun casted down through the branches above.

"Shandora...." Robin breathed out in awe, "So that's the name of that famous Ancient City...?"

Faythe glanced down at some characters in the stone. Brushing away vines and old dirty moss, the read head read out loud, "Year 402... The city prospered more than 1100 years ago...." The math was quickly made in her head, "They disappeared 800 years ago...!!"