Heavan's Gate//Chapter 80

Slowly shifting back into her human form, Faythe leaned over and picked up the still trembling Doctor, into her arms.

Her focus though was still on the figure of the tribesman, that was getting smaller and smaller by the second as he drifted off out of her sight. Her eyes narrowing dangerously as she glanced back to some of her downed crewmates. She could feel the feathers on her arms start shifting menacingly, already preparing to go straight after the man, if needed to.

"Did he leave...?" The knight turned around facing the crew that was still frazzled after the sudden attack. Faythe glanced around the ship, ignoring the old man in question. She glanced back at Nami who was taking in short breaths, "Did the attacker steal anything?" She questioned the master thief.

Nami seemed to snap out of it at the sudden question from the red head, "A-Ah- No, not that I saw. Well except a feather that fell from your landing, but that's it. Anyways, what's going on..!! Who was that guy!?" She whipped her head over to the boys who were attacked on sight, "ALSO, YOU THREE ARE SO USELESS!!! THREE ON ONE AND YOU STILL LOST!!! GOOD THING FAE AND THAT OLD MAN APPEARED IN TIME!"

Chopper leaped out of Faythe's arms, due to her disappointment, he then waddled over to the knight and dipped his head a bit in gratitude, "Thank you for saving us."

The knight tilted his head down towards the reindeer and nodded, "Don't mention it. It couldn't be helped. This is a service."

The boys were now starting to sit back up from their exhausted positions. Sanji let out a huff and wiped his bottom lip from a cut that started to bleed, "Tsk. That was... Embarrassing."

Luffy on the other hand was laid down in a starfish hacking out gasps for air, "For some reason... My body can't move very well."

Robin perked up at Luffy's observation, "...That's because... The oxygen is scarce here." She then looked over at the red head with a raise brow and a amused smirk, "Though, Miss Writer over here doesn't seem that much effected to it."

Faythe glanced over at the older woman, "That's because I'm used to flying up to high places where oxygen would be strained." She shrugged and looked out towards the sea of clouds.

"Up at this altitude?"

Rolling her eyes, Faythe nodded without saying anymore.

"Ahh... To be saying those words..."

Everyone turned their attention to the knight, "Are you citizens of the Blue Sea?"

Faythe could only assume that's what the natives here on Skypiea call the people sailing the blue oceans down below.

Nami was just confused, "? What's that? ...By the way, who are you?" She just now realized there was another onboard besides the crew.

"I would be the 'Knight of the Sky.' All living things under the clouds are citizens of the Blue Sea." He explained, "--In other words, did you come up from where the sea is blue?"

So she was correct on that part, Faythe applauded herself as she lightly made her way over to the main mast unnoticed and positioned herself next to her Captain and Vice Captain.

"...Yeah, that's right." Luffy answered bluntly.

"It can't be helped then... This place is 7000m above the Blue Seas, called the White Sea. And 10,000m above your sea is the White-White Sea." The knight kept explaining.

"So deeper in the Blue seas would be called the Blue-Blue Seas. That just simplifies everything." Faythe let out a cackle.

"Now your thinking of the most stupidest things..." Usopp sighed in his hands at the statement.