It's raining ships!//Chapter 63

"You made me live when I wished for death.. That is your crime..." Ms. All-Sunday explained with a casual smile, "I have no place to go nor return to. So let me stay on this ship."

Faythe was sitting on the stairs with Chopper on her lap, "Great.. Not only is she dangerous, she's freakin suicidal..."

Luffy glanced back at his crew and then shrugged, "Oh, really? Shucks, I guess there's no other choice then. Fine by me."

"LUFFY!!!" Half the crew shouted at the captain.

The said Captain turned his head to his crew with a bright smile, "Don't worry! She's not a bad guy!"

Faythe paused for a moment and stared at Luffy's face, she visibly relaxed for a second as she felt something familiar gazing at him.

/;/~***~/;/

Usopp was now questioning Robin at a table he pulled out with some chairs. He had a bright light facing her as he scribbled down some notes. Chopper and Luffy were messing with a hand that the woman was messing with them. Zoro was sitting by the mast listening on the questioning. As well as Nami who sat at the stairs. Faythe was just editing her wording in her story, and glancing at the letter her brother left her, with the book's title.

"Since 8, I was an archaeologist, And had my head placed on a bounty."

Faythe perked up.

"Archaeologist?" Usopp questioned.

"Sort of my family trade. For 20 years, I've had to live hiding from the marines." Ms. All-Sunday stated, and waved her hand, "Since a child can't sail the seas alone, I placed myself under the care of many villains by following their orders. Thanks to that, I'm quite skilled with moving behind the scenes. That should come in handy for your crew."

"Hm, you sound confident... What would you say is your specialty?" Usopp rubbed his chin in thought.

Before the woman could answer Zoro spoke up, "Wait, Let Faythe have a go at it. Bet she could guess it."

"Assassination." Faythe answered without looking up.

"Correct." The woman smiled at the red head.

Usopp gawked terrified, "WAIT FOR REAL!? Luffy! After careful investigation, I've come to the conclusion this woman is way too dangerous!"

Faythe turned her head to watch Luffy and Chopper seeing them follow the hand tilt, and they leaned in that direction. Chopper toppled over while Luffy was grabbed from behind and was smacked over. Then multiple hands started tickling both of them. Laughter filling the air.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!?" Usopp hollered at him.

Nami sighed and shook her head, crossing her arms, "He's crazy for even accepting in the first place. You were the vice president of a secret criminal organization. A partner to Crocodile, for crying out loud! Even if you've fooled Luffy, you won't fool me! I'll kick you out at the first sign of suspicious activity!"

The said woman only giggled at Nami's threat, "Fufu.. Sure, I'll keep that in mind." She then brought out a bag and laid it on the table, "Oh by the way, I've brought some of Crocodile's jewels with me."

Nami came flying over and started sucking up to her, "Ohh, I love you so much sister!"

Zoro and Usopp pointed their hand at the lady as she contradicted herself, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, there..."

Usopp turned away in worry, "Nami's been bought!"

"Damn her underhanded tactics..." Zoro crossed his arms.