God's Game//Chapter 94

"Holy shit..."

Faythe couldn't help but laugh at the strange scene above her. Ruins of different buildings and homes fell down through the hole along with the giant Python and a few familiar people she knew.

"Ruins...!?" Robin looked up in slight concern, "...Why are such big pieces of ruins falling from above...?"

Faythe crossed her arms with a snicker, "There's probably another level above the original one..."

"Damn it-!!"

Faythe turned to see Zoro lifting a large slab of a wall off of him.

Robin furrowed her brows at the sight, "Mr. Swordsmen... Did you... Fall along with those rocks...!?"

"I ALMOST DIED!!!" He tossed the slab over in irritation, "Damn rock...!!!"

Robin glanced over at the giggling mess of a red head, "A... A normal person would have died..."

Zoro then just now noticed the two girls standing to the side, "...Oh, you're both here. Where are we!?"

"This is the Golden City that we were searching for." Robin answered, "However... The gold is gone."

Faythe sighed and walked over to Zoro and held out her arms, "Give me."

Zoro raised a brow at this, "I ain't giving you a damn hug right now."

Growing annoyed, Faythe jabbed at his stomach making him bend over in pain, "I meant Chopper-!! You dunce!"

Zoro slowly and painfully held the reindeer up to the red head by his hat.

"Thank you." She smiled happily and took the reindeer into her arms as she scoured his tiny frame for the more dire wounds.

"Ah-!! Arcus!?"

Looking up from the injured crew mate, Faythe glanced over to see Wyper rushing towards her.

"Oh Wyper!? Your down here too!?" She smiled brightly at the Shandorian.

Wyper sighed, "This task is taking a lot longer than I tended..." He sighed in exhaustion.

Faythe just giggled and patted his shoulder, "You've been through a lot. I can tell by the way your eyes look on alert."

Wyper stiffened and glanced away, "Of course I have. Look where we are...."

"I see your point..." Faythe glanced over at the mighty god to see him point an attack towards a crying Python...

"'El Thor'!!!"

A giant beam of light struck down upon the prodigious Python, defeating it in an instance.

Faythe felt her grip on the reindeer tighten at the alarms ringing off in her nerves.

"Ah!!"

"AISA!"

"OH, NO! NAMI!!"

Faythe whipped her head towards the first mate, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NAMI!?"

A sudden voice brought the three pirates' attention to a broken wall that was used for coverage, "Huh!? Zoro!? FAE! Robin..."

"Why are you over here!?" Zoro then calmed down, "How did you get out?"

"Oh, your alive, congrats."

"Why is Miss Navigator here?"

"Never mind that..." Nami glanced back over the slab wall, "Luffy is... Still inside the snake!!!"

"HUH!? What is he doing in there!!?" Zoro shouted exasperated.