Ace and Who??//Chapter 32

"MEOWWWW!"

A large cat appeared out of nowhere behind the ship.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?"

"IT'S A SEA CAT!" Vivi answered, her face panicking.

"A CAT!??" Faythe screamed out in horror along with Usopp and Chopper.

"GAHHHHHHH!"

"IT'S A MOONSTEER!"

Faythe had instantly ran behind the mast, her feather's quivering. But Zoro and Luffy were the first to jump at the sight of meat.

"OUR FIRST MEAL IN FOUR DAYS!"

"FOOOOOOOOODD!" Luffy could only say one word at the time.

"KILL IT!" Faythe screeched.

"We're still on course, so.... We should be almost there by now..." Nami was up in the front still navigating, not even fazed by the giant ass cat in the back.

"FOOOOOOOOOODDD!!" Faythe was now getting a little concerned for her Captain's mental stability.

The sea cat backed up a bit after seeing Luffy's deranged look.

"AHH! IT'S BACKING AWAY!"

"BACK THE SHIP UP!"

"SHIPS CAN'T MOVE LIKE THAT!"

Sanji busted out of the kitchen hearing the words meat, "Don't let it get away! We have to hunt it down no matter!"

"YOU CAN'T!" Vivi shouted once again, only to clobbered the trio of boys with a giant mace. Faythe was only wondering where she pulled the mace from.

"W-What was that for, Vivi!?"

"THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, VIVI!?"

"You can't eat it!" Vivi repeated.

"Care to enlighten us!?" Faythe shouted from her spot.

"Sea Cats, are sacred creatures of Alabasta." Vivi explained.

"There sure are a lot of strange creatures in the sea." Chopper huffed out.

"Heh, looks like you've still got a long ways to go if you get scared at something like that." Usopp wheezed out, his bottom was stuck up in the air while his legs were so wobbly. He almost looked like a new born deer trying to walk. But he got his confidence back in no time and sat on the rail like a proud hero.

"Let Usopp tell you about that one time he faced Sea Kings in the Calm Belt." He referred to himself in third person, which very much confused Faythe.

"You fought against Sea Kings!?" Chopper was getting excited.

"The biggest Sea Kings you could imagine, my lad!"

Luffy was on the rails, gnawing on them to satisfy his hunger, "The food... The food escaped..."

"Don't worry, you'll soon be able to eat as much as you want." Vivi smiled amused.

"REALLY!? WHAT KIND OF CAT'll COME OUT FROM THE SEA THIS TIME!?" Luffy's excitement came back instantly, like he was never hungry in the first place.

"Vivi! The wind and climate seems to have stabilized." Nami informed, walking up the stairs to the second floor.

"Yes, we must have entered Alabasta's Climate. The Sea Cat we saw is proof of that." Vivi nodded.

Faythe leaned against the rails, a grin shadowing across her face. Zoro leaned on the rails beside her, a smirk on his face growing by the second.

"You see what I see?" Faythe hummed.