The Knock Up Stream!//Chapter 77

Sitting on the Captain's shoulder listening to his laughter as he rushed towards Cricket's place, Faythe was howling in laughter as the wind rushed through her feathers at how fast Luffy could run.

"HEEEEYYYYY!" He called out with a giant satisfied grin.

The crew turned around to see Luffy rushing towards them.

"It's them! Thank god their back!" Masira chuckled at the sight.

"I DID IT!"

Nami waved her hands in the air frantically at them, her patience running on thin ice, "HURRY UP, LUFFY, FAE! YOU'RE ALREADY LATE!"

"LOOK!" Luffy's smile only grew as he shoved the most precious thing he found along the way, into the air like a trophy.

Everyone quieted down to see what the hell he was making a fuss over and their faces went pale in color as they realized what took him so long.

"A HERCULES BEETLE!" Luffy held it up for the world to see it's magnificence. It looked almost like he was frolicking towards them.

Faythe twisted back into her human form and started laughing in pure joy at finding a beetle as well, "ISN'T IT COOL! MY SERPANT BEETLE!?" She showed up her own beetle with sparkling eyes.

Nami, Zoro, and Usopp's jaws dropped at the sight of their beetles, "JUST WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS DOING!?"

Finally getting a good look at the Merry, Faythe started laughing at the sight, "IT'S A FUCKIN' CHICKEN NOW!"

Luffy gaped at the ship with sparkling eyes, "WHOAA! IT'S AWESOME!"

Usopp raised an arm up towards the ship like he was presenting his greatest masterpiece, "IT'S GOING MERRY'S 'FLYING MODEL!'"

"THAT LOOKS LIKE IT'S SOOOOOOO GONNA FLY!" Luffy looked on in amazement with Chopper by his side.

"RIGHT!?" Usopp was starting to get pumped up. Leave it to Luffy to hype your homie up. Nami stood next to Faythe with Zoro on her other side. The green head smacked the squirming snake with beetle wings out of Faythe's hands. She then received a smack in the head herself from Zoro, because of the stupidity of carrying around such a thing.

"Personally, I'm getting uneasy just looking at that thing. "Nami huffed out.

Zoro crossed his arms with a serious expression, "Yeah, a pigeon's much better at flying than a rooster..."

"THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM HERE, YOU BLOCKHEAD!" Nami snapped.

Faythe let out another fit of giggles, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" she laughed.

"THATS NOT GOOD EITHER!" Zoro and Nami both snapped this time.

Faythe ignored them and nudged Luffy on the shoulder as she passed him. He glanced over at her and saw her poke the bag tied to his back, "Go and give Mister Cricket his gold back."

"On it!" He nodded with a grin, and skipped over to the man while everyone else made their way onto the ship. Nami was striding next to Faythe as they walked on the deck, "So what made you so pissed? I know it's something other than the treasure getting stolen." Nami drawled out lowly as she glanced at the red head.

"The Jolly Roger is the same pirate group that does business in human trafficking. The ones that coincidentally sold me off when I was a child." She whispered lowly as she glanced around them. Thankfully everyone else was just preparing to set sail and wait for their Captain.

Nami let out a short gasp, "That's the group!? No wonder you were angered that way. Neverminded that, you should've told me so I could've gone instead and beat their sorry asses. Show 'em what a scary ginger could do if pushed the wrong way." She raised her fist threateningly, but oddly enough Faythe didn't feel the dark swirling feeling in her stomach anymore. Right now she felt peaceful at the moment. A smile slowly rose on her face as she placed her hand on the girl's head comfortingly.