Map of Skypiea!??//Chapter 64

Make sure to read the note at the end of this chapter!

~--------------~

"Sky Island."

At this statement, the whole crew erupted in several exclaims.

"ARE YOU KIDDIN ME!?"

"SO THERE'S AN ISLAND FLOATING IN THE SKY!?" Luffy gawked.

Usopp took one look at the sky and gapped with his mouth, "So the ship and the skeletons fell down from the island all the way up there!?"

Zoro was also looking up curiously, hoping to see some form of floating form, "I don't see anything resembling an island though..."

"So Mr. Brook had came falling from the sky... What a selfish man... He didn't even ask me if I could go and see it..!" Faythe was leaning on the mast, acting dramatic. Zoro just rolled his eyes and looked anywhere else than the red head, knowing full well she was stingy after throwing the corpse overboard.

"You're a little mistaken... It'd be more accurate to say, that there's a 'sea' floating up in the sky." Robin spoke up, correcting them.

"A SEA!?" Nami gasped in disbelief.

Sanji frowned, "That makes even less sense."

Faythe, Usopp, and Luffy stood side by side sparkling at the explanation, "AAAWEESOME!"

Luffy stomped his foot and pointed outward, "SO THERE"S AN ISLAND ON A SLOATING SEA UP IN THE SKY RIGHT!? SET FULL SAIL AHEAD!"

Faythe was a laughing mess, opening her arms up like a religious person, "I'M READY! TIME TO GO SEE MY PEOPLE!"

"ALRIGHT, MATEYS! TURN THE RUDDER UPWARDS! UP, UP, UP INTO THE SKY!" Usopp shouted, his nose stinking up in pride.

Luffy was suddenly shut up by multiple hands sprouting from his shoulder and clamping down on his mouth, "MNNNFF!"

Sanji looked boreally down at his Captain, "Yeah... The rudder doesn't turn that way, cap'n."

Faythe walked over to the girls to listen in on their conversation, "So what's the actual problem?"

Robin glanced at Faythe and sighed, "To be honest, I've never seen any 'Sky Island', nor have I heard of one..."

"EXACTLY! This is absurd! An island or a sea or whatever floating in the sky!? The log pose must be broken that's all!" Nami retorted, holding up her wrist.

"No, Ms. Navigator... What you should be worrying now is not how to fix the log pose, but how to get up into the sky." Robin pointed at the compass.

Faythe glanced at her crewmates to see their reaction but saw Chopper and Zoro looking else where, "What ya'll lookin at?"

Zoro furrowed his brows as Faythe came to stand beside him, "Idiots at work, What're those two up to now?"

Chopper was watching Usopp and Luffy run about on the sinking ship, "Investigating they said."

Faythe felt a smile grace her face as she climbed onto the rail, both Zoro and Chopper looked at her confused.

"What are you doing exactly? You not doing what I think your about to do.." Zoro looked at her with crossed arms.

"Don't worry i'll bring back something for you, grumpy pants." Faythe saluted and casually fell off the ship, transforming into her parrot form.

She flapped her wings and flew over to Luffy and Usopp who were both fooling around looking for any cool gadgets or old stuff. She flew circles around them til one of them noticed. Luckily that didn't take long because Usopp held out his arm as soon as her shadow fell upon them.