Bellamy enters the room!//Chapter 68

"Mocktown, is a town built from pirate-money." The bartender stated as he cleaned a few glass cups, "Pirates spend money like running water, you know. Fights and killings are everyday occurrences here, but the pirates rarely harm the locals here. After all, what good's money without people to accept it?"

Faythe sat between Luffy and Zoro with Nami on the other side of the first-mate. She was still in a retched mood thanks to that obnoxious man from the hotel. She stared down at her glass of apple cider, a finger circling the rim of her cup. She couldn't help but get this bitter taste in her mouth ever since, no matter how many glasses she tried to wash it down her throat, still parched. A pout present on her face as she listened to her crewmates.

Nami let out a sigh, her face growing more annoyed at how this town functioned, "I don't know... This town just ain't right."

Zoro had gulped down his whole beer mug, letting out a good sigh of satisfaction at the taste.

Faythe glanced back at the bartender silently.

The bartender, a well rounded man, with barely any hair on the top of head but some patches in the back. A yellow sash around his forehead, as Faythe glanced down at his rather strangely shaped tattoo on both his shoulders, down to his elbows. His mustache twitching up as a grin adorned his face, "Ahaha... Yeah, I suppose It's normal to think that, but there aren't many normal folks here in this town. The log here takes 4 days to record, so if you don't wanna get caught up in trouble, you should leave right after." He suggested.

Nami brought up her log pose and glanced down at the needle, "4 days huh... Then we shouldn't stay any longer than 2 days..." She turned to the bartender to ask something but was cut off sharply, "Barkeep-"

"HEY MISTER!"

"HEY MR."

Faythe then noticed a fairly large fellow almost twice the size of luffy sitting at the bar with them. He seem like a burly man with his unkept hair and missing toothed grin. He wore a black bandana on is head to try and keep his hair at bay. He and Luffy banged they're fists on the bar to grab the bartender's attention.  She kept a narrowed look at the burly man, having this huge gut feeling that she shouldn't underestimate him.

The bartender looked up confused on who to attend to first, "Hm? What?"

"This cherry pie is so gross I thought I'd die!"

"This cherry pie is... To die for!"

Both men looked at each other for a second with puzzled expressions, not expecting each other's answers. As they continued to stare, they're glares sharpened into something along the way of challenging. They both grabbed they're mugs and chugged it down quickly.

"This drink is Terrrrrriiiific!"

"This drink is Terrrrrriiiible!"

The two both quickly sent each other a few angered glares and scowling faces.

"Somethin' wrong with yer tongue?" The burly man sneered.

"Somethin' wrong with your brain?" Luffy scowled.

The bartender stood in the middle with a nervous smile as he stared at the two pirates, "Umm... I ain't the cook so I don't really care either way..."

Faythe leaned on her palm and stared at the two, a lopsided grin appearing on her face. Something about the two of them together just looked funny to her. It might be how they interacted with each other and they're sudden rivalry, or maybe the silly bickering they spit at each other. But one thing was for sure, is that they were complete opposites.