Winter's Touch.//Chapter 8

Art done by me!

I Dont own One piece!

"Faythe, Wake up!"

The said girl jolted awake in alarm, her feathers all lined up, all pointing out in a threatening way. Usopp jumped back surprised by the girl's readiness to attack someone.

"Oh.. Its just you.." She breathed out, her feathers calming down as they deflated, "Sorry bout that, just some memories popped up at that sentence." She smiled off the whole thing.

"Yea.. Okay..." Usopp looked at her warily, "Anyways! Come outside! Sense youve lived on a spring type island, you've kind of not seen this yet! Hopefully!" He grinned and ran out of the room.

"Not seen yet?" Faythe muttered already going out of the room, "Whats does he mean by tha-."

Small snowflakes fell down, seemingly to dance on the wind. Snow covering the whole deck. Pure white. Faythe took a step outside and stood in her spot, taking in the scene. She raised her hands out, snow falling gracefully onto her palms. The familiar cold touch of when she ran down that mountain kept flicking past her mind as she watched the snow fall with a dazed look.

"Faythe?" she must've been in some kind of daydream because she didn't even notice Usopp standing next to her.

"Its... beautiful.." Faythe smiled softly at the snow melting in her palm. Her breathe turning into a little cloud in front of her.

"I know right!" He smiled then went back inside. Faythe stood their watching the snow fall until she heard the door behind her get kicked open.

"Here! Got you one of Nami's jackets!" Usopp said out of breath, Faythe now realized that her arms were shivering from the cold.

"Oh.. Thanks, Usopp!" Faythe took the jacket and patted him on the shouder, now walking out onto the deck to see Luffy rolling some snow boulders. She snorted and stuck some of her feathers in the head to give it a hat rim look. Luffy placed a giant barrel on top.

"Done! The man who fell from the sky, MR. SNOWMAN!" Luffy grinned happily.

"Hahaha... Such childish games..." Usopp smiled in a weird way.

"What!?" Luffy looked up from his snowman and glared at Usopp.

"Childish!?" Faythe shouted with a pout.

"Behold! My masterpiece in snow art! The Snow queen!" Usopp showed his magnificent lady in snow, as she looked like she was sitting on a throne made of clouds.

"Holy Cow, that's amazing!" Luffy shouted out loud.

"WOOOOWWW!" Faythe bounced over to get a closer look.

"Snow-man Punch!" Luffy used his stretchy arm to shoot through his snowman and hit the snow lady's head, the snow exploding onto Faythe's face.

"The hell was that for!?" Usopp screamed, already in the air high kicking Mr. Snowman's head off.

"GAHHHH! MR. SNOWMAN!" Luffy screamed as well as he saw his creation get destroyed. Resulting in more snow being thrown Faythe's way. Two snowballs found there way onto both boy's faces. A smirk placed upon her face as she held up more snowballs.

"Its on!" Usopp grinned, already making his own pile of snowballs. While Luffy was busy making his large boulder of snow all over again. Usopp and Faythe were just exchanging blows after blows, Though it was more like a targeting practice for Usopp as he hit the girl more times she could count. Everyone stopped what they were doing when Lightning struck in the air.