MR. PRINCE!?// Chapter 45

"'Shitty Restaurant...!?'" Crocodile growled out.

'Oh? Judging by that tone of voice, you still remember me too! I'm touched really..'

Everyone was stunned, a light of hope dawned on the crew.

"Did you hear that voice just now..!?" Usopp muttered, astonished by the luck they had.

"The 'Shitty Restaurant'...!? Could it be..!?" Nami's face lit up in happiness.

"SAN-" Usopp and Faythe both slapped Luffy's mouth shut.

"No wait, Luffy! B.W. might not know about him yet.." Usopp whispered hurriedly.

"Giving him away will only hand over important info to Croco!" Faythe stated sternly.

Vivi slowly got up, the side of her temple was bleeding constantly, dripping over her left eye.

"Just who the hell are you...!?" Crocodile glared down at the Mini Denden Mushi.

'Me? Well... Call me "Mr. Prince."'

"Well, Mr. Prince... Where are you right now?"

'Oh, I can't tell you that. If I did, you'd come to kill me wouldn't you? And setting aside the matter of whether or not you could even kill me, unlike you, Mr. 0, I'm not so stupid enough as to give away so much vital information...'

Crocodile looked pissed.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Faythe cackled out, hearing the sweet burn Sanji served.

"PRINCE! HELP US!"

"WE'VE BEEN CAUGHT AND WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT!"

'Haha... Guess my crew's over there. Well, then I should head ov-'

The next thing sounded like some kind of fight happened on the other side of the call.

"WHA?" The crew was getting worried as they heard a different person on the other line.

'Hah... Hah... Tough son of a gun...'

'Hello!? I've apprehended a weird male attacker! Hah... Hah...'

Vivi's eyes widened as she heard the man speak, "Sanji!? It can't be..."

"Where are you right now? Tell me your location."

'I'm, uhhh... Right outside the front entrance of the Rain Dinners Casino...'

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? GOD, THAT LOSER'S USELESS! HE BETTER BE STILL ALIVE AT LEAST!" Zoro shouted.

"SANJIIII!"

"FULL PANIC MODE! PANIC! PANIC!"

"Our last hope...!"

Faythe kept quiet as she glanced at Lung Cancer who hasn't said a word since he saw Croco.

"KUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Perfect! Let's go to the front entrance." Croco barked out laughing.

"Are you sure? The millions still don't know who their boss is." Ms. All-Sunday asked as they turned back into the room heading towards the staircase.

"Whoever said I was going outside as the boss of B.W.? Some random millions agent isn't going to recognize either of us as B.W. members. As far as they know, they'll see Crocodile the casino owner, coming to see what the fuss outside his casino is about." Crocodile explained with a grin.

Vivi quickly got up and started leaping from the large stone rumble. The Bananadile quickly regained itself from the distraction turning it's attention to the bluenette. It whipped it's large jaws and snapped at the place where she leaped from.