Vivi's Goodbye...!//Chapter 61

Right hooking a marine that came too close to Nami for Faythe's liking, he was sent flying off they're ship. More of them came pouring in as they had set a wooden plank down to board the Going Merry. Faythe cursed to herself as she kicked a man in the groin and sent a smirk they're way. The marine himself fell down on his knees, cradling his jewels in sheer pain. Placing her foot on his shoulder and Faythe met eye contact with him. Next thing he knew, he was kicked in the face by a boot in the jaw. Faythe flipped some of her locks out of her face, then running back into battle.

Sanji had taken control of the plank of wood, and sending people pummeling into the sea. Luffy was shooting his stretched out foot at random marines on multiple ships as they chased after the crew. Zoro was gladly going around a severing all the marines with swords, jumping on the rails and shoulders of people. Chopper was trying to repair as much as he could, with Usopp by his side hammering down nails or screws. Nami was running around trying to stick next to Faythe, as the red head pummeled multiple men.

"WHAT'RE YOU ALL DOING!? OUR ENEMY'S ONLY ONE SHIP!" One of the Marine Captains shouted out in upmost exasperation.

"But ensign! They're too strong!" As soon as that was said, one of the chasing marine ships exploded with a couple of hollers.

"The cannons won't work either!" Another shouted.

"GET OUTTA OUR WAY!" Luffy shout was loud as ever.

/;/~***~/;/

Sitting on the railings, Faythe leaned back on one of board that looped up to the second floor. She was already trying to write up the whole race against time thing and the horrendous sight of the frog lady and that British lookin ass man. She snickered to herself as she thought of that.

Scrawling down the wording, she had trouble thinking of a description of the light that went off with the bomb. She cocked her head a bit as she went into thinking. Nami was leaning beside her, reading over her shoulder.

Nami read up to where Faythe was currently writing, "How about instead of the 'bright blue flash bang' you write 'the serene blinding light that shattered across the sky'? Would that sound more better or too detailed?"

Faythe smiled up at the girl, "I like that better, sounds more... Uh what's the word... Captivating!" She snapped her fingers as the word came to mind.

Nami grinned as her wording was placed into the book, "How much do you think your books would sell?"

"Depends if people would read a tale about some rookie pirates and their crazy adventures." Faythe snorted.

Nami sighed, "Ya, even if they are curious it'll be hard to even sponsor it."

"Oh! Don't worry about sponsoring, I got that covered." Faythe winked at her.

"Huh..? What do you mean by 'I got that covered'?" Nami raised a brow.

"Well, funny thing is-"

"I went, on a little adventure."

The whole crew went silent as they heard Vivi's voice. They all stared back at the Eastern Port. The voice seemed to be coming from speakers that were stationed everywhere across the city or town.

"It was a trip in search for despair across the dark gloomy seas... Having left my home country, the sea I then saw before me was vast.... It was hard t believe just ow many strong islands there were out there."

Luffy was jumping around excitedly, "THAT'S VIVI! I HEAR HER! But.. where is she?"

Nobody answered, they were all staring back at the port, listening intently.