Time is thinning!//Chapter 54

2 minutes-

Faythe dusted her hands off from the pile of bodies behind her. She flicked her head to the side to get a strand of hair out of her face, "Now..! Let's go catch up to Usopp and Vivi shall we?" She sprinted off back into the fray where she last saw them run off.

"They can't be that far with Usopp's injury and the continuous fighting with random fighters.." Faythe muttered to herself as she leaped over a sword that tried to strike her, "Oh! I can also do that..!" She smiled. Grabbing hold of a Royalist's spear, she swung herself ontop of a person's head and leaped to another's shoulder. She continued this for a while now until she saw Nami and Chopper running towards her group.

"They're here!" Nami shouted, as she rode on top of Chopper's reindeer form, "Vivi! Usopp!" She gained they're attention fast.

"Nami! Tony!" Vivi waved them over as they continued to run.

Nami leaped off Chopper's back and ran to catch up with them, "What's going on!? The marines helped us get here!"

Chopper was right behind Nami's lead as he said, "Is the bomb here!?"

"No, but I'm sure I know where it is! Considering this planned-dust storm, the place has to be close enough where it's impossible to miss..! It also has to be big enough to house a bomb but not be visible from the sky!" Vivi took a moment to breathe before she continued, "It's been staring me in the face all along but it took me forever to realize it! It was in our blind spot! There's no other place it could be at!" She raised her pointer finger at the looming tower that sat right in front of the battlefield, "IT'S INSIDE THE CLOCK TOWER!"

"WHA?" Chopper stared wide eyed at the tower in their view.

"The clock tower!?" Nami questioned with a pale expression.

"You're right! You'd have a clear shot at the palace square from up there!"

1 minute-

"GUYS!" Faythe shouted out as she kneed someone is the jaw as they got close to Nami.

"FAE!" Nami yelled surprised.

"Yep, me! Now don't space out like that! We're still in a battlefield!" Faythe flicked the orange haired girl.

"Glad of you to make it!" Usopp gave her a thumbs up.

"Me too! But all this guarding and fighting is wearing me out.." Faythe leaned on her knees to take a breather.

"I know right..!" Chopper panted.

"Anyways! How are we supposed to get up there.." Faythe pointed to the very tall tower.

"Ya we can't climb all the way up there in just one minute!"

"I was planning to rely on pell's help but..."

"What about Faythe!" Usopp added.

"I can't transform because of the injuries. I can't start off the ground with just my wings either because of the weight. Imma need some help flying up there." Faythe explained quickly.

"HEY!"

"huh?" Vivi and the rest turned to see Sanji peeking out a window in the tower.

"Nami! VIVIIII! FAYTHE-CHAN!!!" Sanji waved at the ladies in the group.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!?"

Sanji looked down from the window and frowned confused at the exclamation, "What do you mean 'what am I doing up here?' You left a message by the smoke signal! It read 'Clock Tower' so here I am."