White Berets//Chapter 83

Sitting down in between Luffy and Usopp, while Chopper sat in her lap, Faythe continued to flip through the story.

Everyone else was digging into the Sky Island Seafood Cuisine.

"Looks tasty!!"

Sanji leaned on the rails of the balcony and tried to find the splotch of ginger, "Hey!! Where did Nami-San go!?"

"She should be on the sea..."

"Yum~~~!!! This shrimp!!! How can I describe how good it is!!?"

"No, She's not on the sea...."

Faythe perked up at that, her eyes narrowed towards the two Skypiens who continued to squirm in their seats.

"Then she probably went out to explore. Just forget about her!!"

Conis turned to her father in worry, "F...Father, will it be alright!?"

Pagaya let out a nervous sigh, "Ooh, Conis-San I have a bad feeling about this, too."

That seemed to gather everyone's attention rather quickly.

"What?"

"What're talking 'bout?"

Faythe placed the book down on a empty place on the table and grabbed Conis' attention, "Tell us what you mean by that."

"Y-Yes.. Arcus.. In Skypiea there is one place... Where no one should ever enter. That place is very close to this island. And can be easily reached with a waver...."

Faythe narrowed her eyes, "The place no one should ever enter... What's that?"

Conis glanced down at her twiddling thumbs, "...It's the Holy Land. It's where God lives... 'Upper Yard.'"

"God is there!!?" Luffy started stating the obvious, "I'm the place that no one should ever set foot in??"

Conis confirmed him, "Yes, this is God Land, and it is ruled by the almighty God Enel."

Luffy stared on in thought, though a smile never left his face.

"HAH!!!" Usopp knew full well what was going through his mind, "Hey Luffy! What are you thinking about right now!!? You just heard what she said, right!!?" He grabbed his Captain by the collar in panic, "'No one should ever set foot' means nobody may enter!!! LUFFY!!?"

Luffy's grin only grew, "Oh really~ There's a place that nobody may enter?"

Faythe slung an arm around her Captain's shoulder with a grin of her own, "I know right, Cap? It's something no one would dare!" Her own grin matching his.

Luffy snickered and grabbed a lobster claw from the dish and started munching, "I see... A place that nobody would dare...?"

Everyone looked at the two with blank looks, already knowing where this is going.

'They're going for sure.'

Luffy then perked up at a question, "Huh? But even though it's forbidden, God will forgive us right? He's really nice, right?"

Faythe frowned at the question, "Luffy remember the gods in the Arcus story? They weren't really nice and pretty harsh if I remember correctly."

Luffy jutted a lip in a pout, "Oh yeah. Your right..."

Conis nodded sadly, "Breaking the rule set by God is disrespecting God..."

Luffy tilted his head, "...Really? Oh well, it doesn't matter."

Chopper gaped at the Captain in disbelief.

"Alright!!! Let's go find Nami!!" Luffy then swiftly scoured the plates, "Oh but first, let me finish eating..."