Terror God Incarnates//Chapter 95

Zoro whipped out his and sent a murderous glare to Enel, "She's a woman.."

Enel smirked at his statement, "I noticed.

At that they both exchanged blows, Faythe glanced over at Wyper as they met eye contact. He waited for her signal.

Faythe watched the fight until Enel dodged one of Zoro's swipes and cartwheeled in the air.

"Now!!"

Wyper instantly found his target and pulled the trigger, "Burn Bazooka!!!"

"Yahahahaha..." Enel held his staff upright with a grin.

A large blue beam of flames shot forward at the God's figure, "KALI!!" A blinding light was released from the blast making everyone either shield their eyes or look away.

But the growl erupting through Faythe's throat alerted the group that the battle wasn't over. They all turned to see Enel flip over a couple of flames and land on a broken structure.

"...That's impossible..." Wyper scowled, "He deflected the Bazooka's blast...!!"

Enel looked down at the gawking group, "You still don't get it? The pathetic trickle of power you wield is useless against me.. Tsk Tsk... I was simply inviting you to come to fairy Vearth... Why did you suddenly start attacking me?"

Raising a sword Zoro let out snort, "Who are you trying to invite?" With that he rushed forward with two sword out.

"NO ZORO, YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM!!" Nami shriek was heard.

Enel jumped off the structure with a small hop and twirled his golden staff, "It seems that you need to be taught a lesson.. On what God is!!"

Faythe turned to Robin with a hurried look, "On my go, use your devil fruit to yank Zoro back!"

Robin gave a nod without hesitation, stumbling back up with trembling legs. Her arms crossed at ready.

Zoro swung his swords across his body and it struck to the other side. But as Faythe assumed from a logia user, he wasn't affected by the physical attack as he just turned his body into electric energy.

"No matter how hard you try, you won't be able to win. I will use my overwhelming strength to teach you what 'Hopelessness' feels like." Enel then grabbed hold of the two swords at the sharp end.

"AH!?" Zoro struggled to pull his swords back but it was just a futile struggle.

"Losing all hope and dying are two strangely similar things..."

But a voice rang out interrupting the God, "LET GO OF THE SWORDS!"

Zoro running high on adrenaline at the moment instantly let go and felt the collar of his tank top get yanked back as he watched his swords get lit up in electricity.

He fell on his back and let out ragged breathe, "Shit..!" He beat his chest to get his heart racing.

He turned to Faythe who was the one that yelled, "Thanks!! Now I lost two of my swords!!"

Faythe laughed, "Better than losing a life!"

Zoro couldn't help but agree on that silently.

Enel clicked his tongue and tossed the swords to the side as he made eye contact with the Arcus, "You are becoming a lot more annoying than the rest of these mortals..." He scowled at the smug face Faythe held. He then held up a finger to shoot electricity but a sudden weight made him stumble back.

"What are you doing...?" The God looked back to see Wyper straddling his torso with his palm pressed on his chest, "Committing suicide for your Arcus...?"