Not lookin any better!//Chapter 28

Some time after Luffy left, there were many loud explosions going on outside, Faythe felt bored watching the fight after a bit.

But seeing Wapol turn into a house was surprisingly funny. For some reason, a little children's story came to mind.

The Three little pigs.

The fat king being the brick builder. The bacon lipped man, stick builder, while the afro man built his out of afros.

Pretty easy to blow over with her giant ass wings if she thought about it.

She was now in Nami's room chatting with her.

"Fae, I have a question." Nami said blankly, staring at the other female.

Faythe was snacking on some biscuits the Doctress left behind., "Hm? What is it?" She looked up, the hat not hiding her eyes anymore as she locked her gaze.

"Why do you have Luffy's hat?" Nami raised a brow. Leaning on her elbow, she was laying on her stomach, waiting for an answer.

"Luffy said it might be blown away by the winds outside or something like that." Faythe shrugged, shoving more snacks in her mouth.

"Is that so... This just adds more mystery to your relationship with Luffy..." Nami sighed, rolling onto her back, wrapping herself into a burrito with her blankets.

"My relationship? Mystery? A MYSTERY RELATIONSHIP??" Faythe said excitedly, tilting her head confused at the same time.

"Barely anybody touches Luffy's hat. And you remember his reaction to when that Miss All Sunday stole it awhile ago." Nami gazed at the girl curiously.

"Plus, when are you going to tell me what Luffy told you to make such a lady to join this crew in just one day they met! It's killing me!" Nami whined frustrated at all the mystery.

"Hmm... I don't really know how to answer the first thing about the hat, but about that discussion.." Faythe, glanced at her bracelet, making sure it's still on her wrist.

"How about I tell you after this whole Alabasta thing.. Okay?" Faythe leaned back grinning.

"Ugh.... That'll take forever..!!" Nami complained, pouting her lip out. Faythe could only giggle at it.

"Ya, ya, ya.. Look who acts like the child now." Faythe smirked.

"Oh shush! You will always be the baby of the crew." Nami tilted her head up, smiling all proud.

"Ughhh! I hate how all of you guys are already adults..! Stupid law stating you can only be 18 to be considered an adult...." Faythe muttered annoyed.

"Calm down... You'll make it.. In about a year or so.." Nami trailed off, smirking teasingly.

"Why you... You are so lucky my arm is broken right now. I would've smacked you where you stood!" Faythe barked out a laugh.

"No you wouldn't! You love me too much to do so!" Nami taunted, burying her face more in her burrito blanket.

"Mhm.." Faythe hummed to herself.

They paused in silence after awhile before Faythe spoke back up.

"Wanna look for the treasury?" Faythe tilted her head towards Nami grinning.

"Thought you would never ask." Nami grinned back mischievously.

"WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY BEAUTIFUL CASTLE!?"

Faythe paused for a moment, while she and Nami jogged towards the door.

"Did you hear that?" Faythe muttered worriedly.