A Third Party Interferes!//Chapter 15.

Faythe grabbed Vivi's waist and leaped back to give Luffy some fighting room.

"PLEASE LISTEN TO US, MR. DORRY! WE'RE JUST AS CLUELESS AS TO WHY THAT RUM EXPLODED!" Vivi shouted out desperately. She only received some harsh coughs from the giant before she continued.

"BUT YOU HAVE TO STAY PUT FOR NOW! THE INSIDES OF YOUR BODY ARE DAMAGED ENOUGH ALREADY FROM THAT EXPLOSION JUST NOW!"

The giant ignored the girl entirely and just glared down at Faythe's captain, "HOW DARE YOU...! COUGH!"

Mr. Dorry raised his sword high up in the air and crashed it down into the ground where Luffy was before he dodged to his left.

"WHY ARE'NT YOU STOPPING HIM! HE CANT WIN AGAINST A GIANT WARRIOR!" Vivi shouted, shaking Faythe's shoulder in a panicked motion. "THIS WHOLE THING IS STUPID TO BEGIN WITH! ARE'NT YOU HIS FRIEND!?"

Faythe looked down at Vivi and frowned.

"Its because he is my Captain that I trust his decisions."

"What do you mean, are you going to let him die!?" Vivi argued.

"I trust he will not die." Faythe spoke up, looking down at his straw hat.

"He will become the King of Pirates, and find the One Piece."

"And I will watch him do it."

Mr. Dorry landed his sword again on the ground, trying to land a hit at Luffy, but failed due to his internal injuries. Luffy took the chance to take a jump on his sword and propel himself higher into the air.

"GOMU GOMU....!"

Mr. Dorry wasn't gonna give Luffy a chance to do what he was gong to do and smacked him hard with his working arm and shield. Resulting in her Captain hitting hard into the ground.

Luffy reached his arms out to the nearest trees and propeled himself towards him, barely dodging another swing of Dorry's sword. Now he was flying way past that tree and his arms stretching even further.

"GOMU GOMU...!"

The giant spit up a few coughs of blood, huffing out of breathe.

"ROCKET!"

Luffy shot forward, right into Mr. Dorry's stomach, knocking him back off his feet.

"URGHHHHHH! AGAGHHHHH!" Mr. Dorry screamed out in pain, then into a battle cry as he raised his foot and smacked it down onto Luffy.

Faythe stiffened up, her hand clutching the straw hat.

"LUFFY!?" Vivi called out, sweat falling off her cheeks as she ran forward.

Faythe kept her attention on the giant, his face contorted into a look of pain and fury. Blood gushing out of his mouth so much that even if he gritted his teeth, the blood would seep through.

"So you were... a Devil Fruit User, were you now...!" Mr. Dorry said through heavy gasps. He fell to his knees, the wounds too great now that Luffy had added more damage.

"How careless of me...!"

Those were the giant's last words until he fell forward face first, his fall sent the wind rushing past the two ladies.