Meeting the Blonde, Conis.//Chapter 81

"WHAT'S GOING ON...!?"

Faythe was hanging on the main mast, using her talons to keep herself balanced. Her eyes glued forward as they rode up higher than before. She could feel her ears popping from the dense atmosphere.

"THE CLOUD IS THE SHAPE OF A BELT, JUST LIKE A RIVER...!!!"

"Really.?? It looks more like snake made out of cloud, slithering upwards into the heavens..." Faythe called out, her eyes roaming the scenery around her.

Robin perked up at the description, "That sounded really good, Miss Writer..! You should probably add that to your book..!" She called out over the roaring winds. Her eyes glowing fascination at the interesting view.

"I DON'T THINK THIS IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT WRITING A BOOK!" Zoro yelled out annoyed, as he hung on the ropes connected to the sails.

"What are you talking about!? It's always a great time to talk about things to add to my book!" Faythe threw up her middle finger at the green head.

In turn, he also threw up his middle finger, "You are the strangest person I've ever met!"

"SECOND! Second strangest person!"

He quirked a brow, "Whose first??"

She then pointed to the howling and whooping Captain on the figure head who was laughing up a storm.

He dipped his head to the side in agreement, "Point taken."

"I DOUBT THIS IS SOMETHING THAT NATURALLY FORMED!"

"THERE'S NO WAY IT'S NATURAL!!"

Faythe let out a cackle, "IT'S NATURAL ON THE GRANDLINE!" She then pointed to her head with a smirk, "You gotta get rid of common sense and expect the unexpected, if you wanna survive this place!"

Multiple of the crewmembers started laughing at this statement.

Faythe's eyes then landed on something at the exit of this never ending cloud snake they rode up on, her eyes narrowing, she leaped forward against the strong winds and landed on the rails next to her Captain.

Zoro and Robin quickly followed suit and stared at the Scout expectantly.

"THERE'S SOMETHING WRITTEN ON THE TOP! IT'S THE EXIT!!"

"Well, what's it say!" Zoro threw his arms up impatiently.

Her eyes sharpened at the said words, "God land... Skypiea!!?" A smile then grew on her face, "IT'S NOT AN EXIT!! IT'S AN ENTRANCE!!"

With that, the ship was then speeding even further, and was thrusted outward into the air. The bright light at the end of the tunnel seemed to brighten as everyone leaned forward with grand smiles on their faces.

~ White-White Sea ~

God Land 'Skypiea'

"There's an island...!!!" Faythe called out as she was the first one to see it.

Everyone then threw up their hands towards the sky, "IT'S SKY ISLAND~~~~~~!!!!"

/;/~***~/;/

As soon as the ship was close enough to the Island's shore coast line, Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper, leaped off the ship and started making their way over to the cloudy beach.

"UHOOOOOO--!! THE SURFACE OF THIS ISLAND IS THE FLUFFY CLOUD!!!"

"YAH~~~~!! SKY ISLAND~~~~~!!!"

Zoro turned his head to look out for the trio, while he stood on the second deck, holding the anchor securely in his grip, "HEY, WHAT ABOUT THE ANCHOR!? THERE'S PROBABLY NO BOTTOM HERE, RIGHT!?"