Princess!? Huh?//Chapter 10

"Bitch?"

Faythe stared them dead in the eye, but Zoro stopped her before she could do anything else.

"How disgraceful." He mocked, "To be beaten to this extent by a single swordsman and Parrot lady... As proud members of Baroque works entrusted specially by the boss to watch over this town."

"We have a matter of responsibility to worry about." Mr. 8 glared up at the two pirates.

"We'll see about that.." Zoro muttered but was soon interrupted by a rain of bullets shot out of Mr. 8's musical instrument.

Faythe dodged some debris falling from the building behind them and balanced herself on the stoned roof.

"Imma just sit back and relax a bit..." Faythe muttered to herself, watching Zoro beat the hell out of the three.

As soon as he turned away from them, they were all scattered around, battered and bruised.

"Imma go find myself some sake or booze.." he said tiredly." He dragged himself away while Faythe sat on top of the roof waiting.

She knew someone or some people were coming. She had a gut feeling. Which was normally right all the time.

"How pathetic, you lost to a single swordsman." A voice interrupted her thoughts. Looking down from her perch, she saw two people appear. One was a man dressed in a long red coat that covered his whole body. Even his pants and sunglasses were red. Imprinted on the red coat was the number 5 in white. Beside him was a woman dressed in a short cut dress, lemons were patterned all over it. Her hat and umbrella that she held with one hand, were both yellow.

"Mr. 5!?"

"Mrs. Valentine!?"

More agents from this Baroque Works Faythe assumed. Her arms now forming back into her human arms. But her eyes were still watching intensely.

"Are you idiots just playing around?" He said calmly, "Well?"

"KYAHAHAHA!" The lemon lady lifted up her head laughing at their appearance, "Give them a break, You can't expect them to be as capable as we are."

Mr. 8 was looking back weakly, his arms struggling to keep himself up, "Did you just come to laugh at us...?" His mouth dripping with blood.

"That's one reason." Mr. 5 replied casually.

"KYAHAHAHA! We've obviously come here for business." Ms. Valentine laughed, twirling her umbrella around on her shoulder.

"Ku... Hahahaha! With you two backing us up, those pirates stand no chance..!" Mr. 9 said leaning on his arm, taking in deep breaths.

"That's right... So please, go crush that troublesome swordsman!" Mrs Wednesday coughed out, also taking in short breaths from the recent fight.

There was a pause of silence that seemed like they said something wrong.

Mr. 5's face was twisted in disgust as he said his words loud and clear for the people below him.

"Stop joking around."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at him for an explanation.

"You think we're your back-ups? You honestly believe that we'd be ordered to come all the way out here at the edge of the Grand Line, just to help you fight off a pesky swordsman? KYAHAHAHAHA!" The lemon lady laughed at this like it was the most funniest joke she's ever heard all day.

Faythe turned to see Zoro sit beside her.

"What's going on? Family reunion?" Zoro said taking another large swig of the bottle in his hand.