Chapter-25

"We're here", Chu Yuechan said as she controlled her profound strength to safely land herself and the kids on the ground.

Getting back on the ground, the group of kids looked at the scene in front of them with gaping mouths, surprised at seeing such a magnificent sight for the first time in their life.

Stepping on the snow with his small foot, William lifted his head and calmly looked at the giant castle like structure and thought.

'This is the worst possible location you can choose to build your home.....', Unlike the kids who were staring at the place with starry eyes, William started to judge the functionality of the place.

'This place is very far away from civilization plus there is no way that they can grow crops in this snowy mountain.... don't tell me that all of their food supplies depends on the merchants which occasionally come by?Are they using people like Chu Yuechan who can fly as a food exporter...', Holding his chin with his hand, William came up with a conclusion.

'If in the future I need to go against Frozen Cloud Asgard then all I need to do is cut off their supply routes.....it will be pretty easy to ambush those merchants as well considering how huge the distance is between this place and the nearby town.'

"It's so beautiful....", The brown haired girl next to William said with stars in her eyes like the rest of the kids.

"Well..... it's certainly a unique place...", William said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Also you should get out of my shirt now."

"B-but it's snowing I don't want to feel cold...", The brown haired kid said with watery eyes while looking at William.

'You think this tiny piece of cloth is saving you from the snow?tsk tsk all of you would have died long ago if not for Chu Yuechan covering you all up with her profound energy to keep the cold out.', William thought in his mind as he saw a group of ladies in matching white dresses rushing out from the front door.

"Second Master you're back", The girl at the front quickly greeted Chu Yuechan followed by the rest.

"Second Master they are.....", Looking at the group of toddlers behind Chu Yuechan, the she asked.

"Please arrange a place for them, I will be meeting the grand master right now", Instructing the guards,  Chu Yuechan turned to face the kids.

With a gentle smile on her face Chu Yuechan said,"Make sure to follow these elder sisters okay?".

Seeing the kids nod one after another, Chu Yuechan didn't wait any longer and directly went towards the Grand master's place

"Come with us", Looking at the pitiful apearence of the bunch, the head guard said in a gentle voice.

Mixing in with the group, William followed the guards inside.

--------------------

"Grand Master",Chu Yuechan bowed to the elderly women as soon as she saw her.

"You're back Yue'er", Feng Qianhui said with a smile on her old face.

After the basic greeting Feng Qianhui started telling the Grand Master what happened befor, how she saved a bunch of kids From a smuggler and how she had brought them back with her.

While listening to Chu Yuechan's story, the smile from
Feng Qianhui's face slowly disappeared, replaced by a neutral expression.

"You did the right thing", Feng Qianhui said after hearing what happened.

"Then about the kids..."

"We will conduct an aptitude test for them like we do for every new member....but if they are not talented then we will have to sent them back....."

Just as Chu Yuechan was about to say something, Feng Qianhui stopped her by waving her hand and continued.

"Of course that doesn't mean that we will just abandon the ones who don't pass the test, we will use our connections to find a suitable family for the ones who don't pass."

Hearing the Grand Master's words Chu Yuechan albeit a bit reluctant nodded her head, after all she knew all too well that Frozen Cloud Asgard is not a place for an untalented person.

-------------

Walking down the hallway made of ice, William saw many disciples of the Frozen Cloud Asgard staring at their in interest.

Because of the many curious gazes looking at them, the kids started getting uncomfortable.

"Stop staring at the kids everyone your making them nervous, If you have so much time on your hands than go back and cultivate instead", The head guard lady said with a frown as she looked at the ones watching them with curiosity.

The head guards words were effective as all of the ones watching quickly returned to their rooms.

Following behind her, William was thinking about his next course of action.

'hmm if I remember correctly then there should be a copy of [Ice Phoenix God Investiture Canon] in this place which no one has been able to learn till now as it requires the Ice Phoenix's Blood.......should I try learning it with the help of status? but honestly I always thought the art was quite weak and useless as compared to the other more powerful arts and I don't have ice Phoenix's blood either so it will take even more divine points to learn it......'

Suddenly the head guard at the front stopped and turned around to face the group kids.

"Let's get them cleaned first", said the head guard as she looked at the kids dirty apearence.

Turning around she started heading towards the bathhouse.

'Wait did she just say bathhouse?'

It looks like a new challenge has appeared in his path towards greatness.

----------------------------