Chapter 79

In no time the day of the ceremony arrived.

The entirety of the Star God Realm was lightened up, flooded with billions of cultivators.

Only the Royal Star Realms were invited to the main hall but that didn't stop others from surrounding its periphery.

"Almost there.....", Wood Spirit Patriarch muttered in a small voice as he passed the several cultivators around him.

His current apearence was completely different from a wood spirit, he appeared like a normal cultivator without any aura of nature around him, even his royal wood spirit orb was hidden.

This type of hiding technique was good enough to be used against the normal practitioners but those at higher realms will be able to instantly see through his disguise.

After going through some checks, Wood Spirit Patriarch arrived before the boundary that everyone except Royal Star Realms were allowed to come to.

There were multiple profound artefact floating around the place, showing the site of the God Emperor ceremony.

Just then an incredible pressure descended upon the crowd as a profound ark with moon symbol pasted on it passed through the boundary without any problem.

"I know that symbol, It's the Moon God Emperor!"

"He is the first one to arrive? the hatred between Star God Realm and Moon God Realm runs deep indeed."

"I bet the Moon God Emperor must be elated to see the downfall of their long standing enemy."

Wood Spirit Patriarch once again checked his disguise, luckily he was surrounded by so many people that unless someone especially paid attention to him, he was most probably not be noticed.

After that one by one many different profound arks passed through the boundary, each and every single one of them excluding a powerful aura.

"Look it's the Ten Directions Deep Sea Realm from the southern divine realm!"

"Eternal Heaven Realm! it's the Eternal Heaven palace!"

"Damn even the Northern divine region is here...."

Light passed through Wood Spirit Patriarch's eyes as he carefully looked at each of the passing profound arks.

Especially when he heard the name 'Eternal Heaven palace', it was the Royal Star Realm he had hoped to join the most.

It is because they are known for their magnanimity.

"Brahma Monarch profound ark! The goddess is here! the goddess is here!"

The eyes of everyone present moved at they stared at the beautiful figure of one of the two publically acknowledge goddesses in the entire Realm Of Gods.

Her face was covered by a golden veil as she silently stood behind the Brahma Monarch God Emperor who was standing at the front of the profound ark.

"Ah I got to see my Goddess I can finally die in peace now."

"What do you mean your Goddess? go and have a look at your toad like face first!"

Wood Spirit Patriarch went to a side, he was getting worried that his disguise might be seen through, although the chances of those from Royal Star Realm looking at the public corner were infinitely close to none.

'Brahma Monarch God Realm....', Being the strongest Human Royal Star Realm present in the Realm Of Gods, it was also on his list of Royal Star Realms to join.

'Almost all the Royal Star Realms have arrived by now...', Wood Spirit Patriarch thought as he took in a deep breath and resolutely stared at the boundary the Royal Star Realms have passed through.