Chapter-19

'What's wrong with him?', William wondered as he saw the chicken hurriedly took to the sky as if running away for his life.

Not minding the chicken's weird action, William calmly wiped his mouth with a cloth as he stood up walked towards the courtyard.

Walking downstairs he saw a servant standing beside the half-dead profound beast with a dumb expression on his face wondering how it suddenly got here.

"Young master...", Seeing William walking towards him, the servant quickly greeted him.

Waving his hand, William told the servant to leave, although the servant was reluctant to leave William alone with the beast, after seeing that the beast was half a step in grave and might just die at any given second, he decided to  listen to young master's order, but he didn't forget to let the guards know.

Looking at the guard standing behind him, William waved his hand calling the guard foreward.

"What is it young master", The guard asked respectfully as he saw William point at the bow and arrow on his back.

"Lend me those for a minute"

"Young master they are not as light as they might look...", The guard was flustered as he heard to William's request.

Giving a heavy and dangerous weapon to such a small kid? definitely no.

....and let's not forget what will happen if the patriarch were to know about this....He will probabl--No he will definitely kill me.

"Don't worry if father asked, I'll make sure to tell father that it wasn't your fault",William said as if reading the guard's mind.

"But...."

"As the guard of the Xiao family do you think you have the right to refuse me? the young master?Just do as I say",William said in a serious voice as he directly walked up to the guard and took the bow and arrow from him.

"Young master.....", Seeing William easily pick up the bow, the guard was shocked after all the bow was anything but light even for him a 7th stage elementary profound realm cultivator.

Before the guard could say anything more, William fired the arrow.

*woosh*

Flying through the air, the arrow embedded itself right in the unmoving Wolf's eye.

[Congratulations on killing a 1st stage Nascent profound realm beast.]

[20 divine points have been awarded.]

'Tsk useless..', William couldn't help but curse as he saw the prey that the chicken has caught was way weaker than itself in power level.

Don't you feel ashamed for not even killing someone above your level even after getting my blood?

Trash!

'Also I killed a Nascent level beast even before starting to cultivate so shouldn't I get some double or triple exp bonus or something?'

[No]

".....ok"

"Here take it", William said as he threw the bow back at the guard.

"Also clean this up.", After pointing at the dead wolf, William went back to his room.

"Yes young master."

---------------------------------------------

[Tomorrow]

[Congratulations 20 divine points have been awarded]

-----

[Day after tomorrow]

[Congratulations 26 divine points have been awarded]

[Congratulations 38 divine points have been awarded]

------
[Day after 'after tomorrow'.]

[Congratulations 32 divine points have been awarded]

------
[Day after 'after after tomorrow'.]

[ongratulations 26 divine points have been awarded]

------

I think you got the point by now.

------

Just like that days passed by in the uneventful life of William Greenleaf.

[six months later]

'Status how much longer?'

[5 seconds.]

[4.....3...2...1...]

['Evil Phoenix Devine veins' have been activated.]

[Status is changing....]

[Effects of various skills are being unlocked...]

[Skill 'Authority Of Love':-(SS) has started showing its true effect.....]

A warmth feeling spread across William's body as his eyes shone with a mesmerizing light.

Exhaling a breadth of white air, William said.

"Show my status"

[Name- William Greenleaf.(Current-Xiao Lian)]

[Age- 3 years]

[Profound veins:-
*Evil Phoenix Divine Veins]

[Race- Evil Phoenix(S+)]
(Yeah I changed the race)

[Bloodline- Divine Phoenix Bloodline(S)]

[Divine points=6,650]

[#Cultivation realm= None]

[#Profound skills(Sealed):-
1)World Ode Of Phoenix(5th and 6th level)

2)The Great Way Of Buddha(Not initiated)]

[#Skills(Sealed):-

[*Transmigrator's Authority'-(Z)]

[*Divine Soul-(SSS)]

[*Authority Of Love-(SS)]

[*Sword Saint-(A)]

[*Cold blooded-(S)][Deactivated]

[*Blessing of the Divine Wine-(A)]

[*Regeneration-(B)]

[*Elementary elemental affinity-(G)](leveled up)

[*Phoenix Body-(S)]

------------------------------

[Evil Phoenix(S+):-

-A new race created from the combination of the divine Phoenix with the power of the Evil God.

#Inborn abilities:-

1)Heart Of A Phoenix:-
- An undying heart capable of supporting profound skills with powers beyond your level.

-Capable to producing the purest form of divine flame .

2)Fire Spirit:-
-An affinity towards fire element which goes beyond the word 'affinity' itself.

-Complete immunity towards fire based attacks.

3)Superior Bloodline:-
-Can subdue anyone with a phoenix bloodline or any profound beast with affinity towards fire. the stronger the affinity or the more purer the bloodline the more powerful the effect.]

Bright golden flames danced around William's small body giving it an otherworldly charm.

*Shiver*

Meanwhile the chicken positioned itself at the furthest corner of the room as it kept shivering in fearing while looking at William..

The heavy feeling in its heart kept growing stronger and stronger untill suddenly it disappeared.

Standing in the middle of the room William opened his eyelids revealing a pair of mesmerizingly burning eyes.