Chapter-20

[note- due to changes in divine points needed to achieve each level, I will need to make some things clear.

1)Each time WILLIAM kills a beast he will get a tenth of the divine points from the beast.

i.e, It costs 100 dp to reach 1st level Nascent profound realm from primary profound realm so if William kills a 1st stage Nascent profound beast/cultivator then he will get 10 dp which means he will always get a tenth of the cost.

2)Also please don't fuss over how the phoenix blood only gave 2000 dp as they were based on the old power level and i am NOT gonna go back and change it all.

That's it enjoy the chapter.]
-
-
-
-
-
"Status level up", Without wasting any time, William said as soon as his powers returned.

[Would you like to use Divine points to level raise your cultivation?]

'Yes'

[Congratulations host for using 5 divine points to reach '1st level Elementary Profound Realm']

[Congratulations host for using 10 divine points to reach '2nd level Elementary Profound Realm']
-
-
-
-
[Congratulations host for using 400 divine points to reach '1st level Spirit Profound Realm']

"That's enough stop"

Clenching his fists, William felt a new power flowing through him.

'So this is profound energy...', Waving his hand, a bright golden coloured lotus appeared above his palm as the temperature in the room quickly started to rise at a crazy pace.

Not letting the feeling of power get over him, William said in a small voice.

'How many divine points are left'

[Divine points= 1025]

'How many points to level up [The Great Way Of Boddha]'?

[500 Divine points]

[Do you want to initiate the 'Great Way Of Buddha'?]

'Do it'

Suddenly William's eyes lost focus as a ton of information regarding the 1st stage of [The Great Way Of Buddha] rushed into his mind.

But information wasn't the only thing which came.

The first hand experience of the Rage God also accompanied it.

After a while, William silently closed his eyes as he sat down in a lotus position.

After a while William's eyelids quivered as he opened his mouth and said.

"I am the great way....."

A silver pagoda appeared on his forehead and started spinning absorbing the vitality of the world at a crazy pace.

At a pace visible to the naked eye the parts of William's body started undergoing transformation.

destroy.....create....improve....the same process went on repeatedly for half-an hour as the silver pagoda finally stopped spinning and disappeared from William's forehead.

Taking in a deep breadth, William released a breadth of turbid air.

His scarlet red hair have now grown up almost reaching his feet and combined with his pure white skin and sparkling red eyes gave him a beauty unattained by any mortals.

'My body which was already strong for my age has now become even more powerful', Clenching his fist, William punched in the air giving rise to violent winds displaying what an arm strength of fifteen hundred kilograms can do.