Chapter-6

In the dark room

A pair of burning and calm eyes were staring at each other.

One small while the other big.

Finally the silence was broken as William extended his hand towards the Phoenix's spirit and said.

"The rewards"

Seeing his actions the Phoenix's spirit shouted in her mind.

'You still have the guts to ask for the rewards after passing like that'

'Shameless!!'

Seeing that no reply was coming from the divine Phoenix's spirit, William frowned as he remembered how a God once went back on her promise with him making him pay the heaviest price of his life.

Even if she was unaware, It dosen't change the fact that managing her familia was her responsibility.

As the memories from the past came to him, William stared at the Phoenix and said in a cold voice.

"Are you going to go back on your words?"

The temperature of the dark room dropped by a few degrees as soon as William's words rang out.

As soon as William's words reached her, The Phoenix's spirit instantly moved.

"Do you know who you are taking to Human?"

A bright golden coloured flame started burning, The dark space was replaced in an instant as a majestic voice resounded throughout the trial ground.

"From primordial times I, One of the three divine beasts who ruled over law of fire, The one who Created one of the three supreme scriptures of fire has never gone back on my words."

The giant pair of eyes were gone, replaced by a beautiful lady with an otherworldly aura.

Looking at her beautiful eyes which were like flame incarnate, William after a long time experienced a feeling of dread.

Feeling his emotions, The Phoenix God's spirit said in a calm voice completely opposite from the true nature of fire.

"You need not worry human as I have no intention of harming you."

The Divine Phoenix's spirit said as she raised her hand towards William.

A Golden drop of blood appeared on top of her palm as she said.

"Take it."

The golden drop suddenly flew out of the Phoenix's hand and went towards William's forehead.

Feeling the warm power from the golden blood, William didn't put up any resistance as he calmly accepted it.

Just as the Divine blood was about to enter his forehead.

[*Beep*]

[One drop of Divine Phoenix's Blood detected. Would you like to covert it into 5000 divine points?]

'No store it instead', William said after reading the message.

Instantly without anyone noticing the Divine Blood which was about to touch his forehead disappeared.

On the other hand the Divine Phoenix's spirit started her explanation.

"I will first personally help you in absorbing the divine blood and after that you will be given one month to---", The Phoenix's spirit frowned as she saw that William wasn't listening to her at all.

"Is something wrong?", Phoenix's spirit asked as she looked at William who was in a daze staring in front of him.

Hearing the Phoenix's voice, William turned his head towards her and said in a serious voice.