Chapter-15

Feeling speechless William shaked his head as he saw the girl from Frozen Cloud Asgard kick his elder brother right in the face and send him rolling back.

Honestly at this point almost everyone in the hall has lost interest in the small program organised by the Heaven Sword Villa and started talking among themselves.

Although it might have seen an important event at the start, in the end it was but a battle...no more like a small playground to let the future generation of the four great sects get familiar to each other.

As for cultivation talent...first of all the way of checking the talent was ambiguous to begin with and even if their talent was amazing it will take them decades to achieve a level where they will be considered as a threat.

As for assassination to get rid of the future heir... William's father is the villian to begin with so if anything it will be his father assassinating others....

He could even see his Xiao Juetian talking to some people in a corner with a shady expression on his face as if planning something.

Probably planning to take over the kingdom like he did in the series.

'I should also start moving ....', William thought as he started taking tiny steps forward.

Although it isn't anything much, winning will be better as it will become something for his family to brag about to other families.

Calmly walking forward, William passed by his elder brother.

Seeing the footprint on his face and tears at the corners of his eyes, William couldn't help but shake his head.

'Well then.....', Standing straight William looked around.

Surprisingly the arrogant young master in the making has managed to pull out a spear and a proud smile was pasted on his chubby face.

As for the girl....oh she's going for the sparkling sword situated at the very front! you can do it!!

Have to say a kid with a serious expression on his face is anything but cute to look at...

I am not a lolicon...

OH oh she's doing it! she's taking it out-------no no she couldn't, well maybe it was just my imagination.

'Well there are still plenty of weapons left.....', William thought as he saw the girls eyes turn slightly red while she went for the second best one.

Oh this time for sure this time for sure!!....nope still couldn't.....

'She's not going to cry is she?'

With puffed cheeks, ping ping let go of the spear and went up to the next one...

And failed again....

And again....

Again...

. . . . .

'She is definitely crying', William didn't know wheather to laugh or cry as he saw ping ping, who at some point have already come back from the front area to the middle area after trying to pull out several weapons, Her eyes have turned red and there were large tear droplets formed at the corners of her eyes threatening to rush out.

As William was wondering if he should help her.

Ping ping finally managed to pull out a weapon as her crying expression was replaced by a smilling one.

Unfortunately the short sword which she pulled out was situated behind the arrogant young master in the making which made his nose almost reach for the sky.

"Let's also pick one.....", William muttered in a small voice as he moved towards the sword which he selected earlier.

Honestly since a while ago William has already felt a reaction from pretty much every single weapon present in the hall as if begging him to pick them.

Still instead of going for the sparkling sword at the very front  William decided to go for the sword just ahead of the arrogant kid's.

'Even if it is between toddler's, getting too much attention is inconvenient but getting a bad score is also not any better.'

William does not want to be called a monster and neither some kind of trash and so he decided to go with a genius.

And so he decided to pick the weapon right in front of the second place to make it look like he had a very close win.

Extending his jade like palm, William gripped the hilt of the sword as a familiar feeling assaulted his hand.

*Sreee*

With a gentle pull the sword came out of the ground without any resistance at all.

As William was remembering the familiar feeling of holding a sword.

[WARNING! WARNING!]

'Hm?'

Something which he hadn't expected happened.

*Skill ['Sword Saint':-(A)] is shaking*
-
-
----------------------

"How are the preparations going?", Xiao Juetian said to the person beside him.

"Almost done patriarch.....we have contacted the medical saint and he has agreed to help us patriarch.....", The man said with narrowed eyes.

"Good good leave now and make sure to double check everything."

"Yes patriarch"

Quietly the man disappeared as a smile covered Xiao Juetian's old face.

'In less than a decade the Blue Wind Empire will finally become mine.....'

Just as his smile was growing even wider.

*Ba-dump*

'mm?'

A heartbeat.

*Ba-dump*Ba-dump*

Followed by another.

'Just what.....'

*Huff*Huff*

Suddenly Xiao Juetian tightly grabbed his chest as he fell down on one knee and his breathing became rugged  followed by a blurry vision.

'No this is!!!!'

Quickly circulating profound energy throughout his body his vision returned.

'!!'

He could see that most of the guests in the hall have fallen unconscious, only strong ones like him were able to hold on.

'Lian'er....Kuangyun....', Remembering that his sons were still on the stage he forcefully pushed his body and turned his head towards the arena.

' no.....Kuangyun....', Seeing that his son lying down without showing any sign of movement made his heart boil.

'Where's Lian'er.....'

Looking a bit further ahead a shocking scene entered his vision.

He managed to find the source of this suffocating feeling.

"kuh"

Just looking at him ncreased the pressure coming down on him.

There's no doubt.

This is definitely related to his youngest son.

'But the Heaven Sword Villa...', Knowing that a dangerous power was also present Xiao Juetian's brain worked in overdrive as he sent profound energy to his lungs and shouted in a loud voice.

"I hope that the Sovereign profound realm expert will show mercy on us and let us go"

And then he blacked out
-
-
-