Chapter 33

"I am your God."

It was like a bomb exploded in Chy Yuechan's mind.

If it was anyone else then she would have taken it as the saying of a fool and would have ignored it altogether.

But.

Chy Yuechan gace a careful look to William.

This child whose head couldn't even reach upto her waist.

For some reason when she heard what he said, a gut feeling coming from inside her told her that he was right.

Also she could never forget the voice which spoked in her head.

It was exactly the same as the one from before!

Taking in a deep breath Chu Yuechan calmed her emotions.

Then she stared at William's three foot stature with complicated eyes.

She could have never expected that the one who helped her was this little child.......

She imagined an existence higher than the skies more powerful than anything else having a heart as boundless as the oceans......

But what she instead was a kid less than half her height.......

The more she looked at William the more the feeling of disappointment grew.

"I feel like you are thinking something disrespectful about me.", William said with a frown on his face as he looked at Chu Yuechan with his arms crossed against his chest.

"It's not like that........", Chu Yuechan said in a small voice, she really did not know what to say in this situation.

"Well whatever."

William felt dissatisfied when he saw the disappointed look she was giving him.

Nonetheless he chose to ignore it and threw a piece of paper at her.

"Take this."

Chu Yuechan caught the paper with a confused look on her face.

"It is a cultivation technique [World Ode Of Phoenix.]"

"Learn it and then burn it after you are done."

Chu Yuechan's eyes glowed a little as she quickly scanned the piece of paper.

After some time a frown appeared on her face as she turned to William and said.

"It's incomplete..."

"You will need to take the rest of it from the Divine Phoenix Empire."

Suddenly William felt the temperature in his surroundings rising at a quick pace.

A golden flame was coming out of Chu Yuechan's body, William was able to sense her killing intent threatening to burst out.

Seeing her state William rolled his eyes and said.

"Calm yourself, right now you are too weak to be going against the Divine Phoenix Empire anyway."

It looked like his words were effective as Chu Yuechan did really stop.

But William was able to see her tightly clenched palms with trail of blood leaking out from them.

Suddenly Chu Yuechan vanished and appeared right in front of William staring straight at him.

"What?", William felt a bit uncomfortable feeling her intense gaze.

*Pop*

William was taken back when he saw Chu Yuechan suddenly going in a knowtow position in front of him.