Chapter 69

Azure Dragon God siezed up Long Bai, but after sensing that he wasn't a descendant of his, he quickly lost interest.

"What is your name dragon?", Azure Dragon God asked in a straight forward way as he looked at the Dragon Monarch.

Although his voice sounded plain, the primordial authority within it was not something others were allowed to ignore

It seemed like the Azure Dragon God didn't put the Dragon Monarch in his eyes at all.

Only few people in the universe were deserving of his respect and this new generation Dragon Monarch was not one of them.

"Long Bai, senior.....", Dragon Monarch said in a hesitant voice as he secretly tride to prove Azure Dragon God's cultivation realm.

And the result surprised him.

The Azure Dragon God was only at the peak of Divine Sovereign Realm!

Of course Divine Sovereign Realm was by no means weak...

But compared to him the strongest cultivator on the Realm Of Gods, it wasn't worth mentioning.

"It's truly saddening to see how much my kingdom has regressed...", Azure Dragon God said with a dissatisfied tone as he no longer looked at Long Bai.

For some reason Long Bai couldn't help but tremble a little when he saw Azure Dragon God's reaction.

Although his cultivation realm was higher.....

Long Bai was having a gut feeling that he should not try to challenge this legend of the past era.

With a calm gaze Azure Dragon God looked over the entirety of the Dragon God Realm, his eyes were able to penetrate through the fabric of space and gaze upon his kingdom which he had built from scratch.

'Hm?'

For the first time Azure Dragon God's expression changed as his gaze focused on a particular place.

'This feeling....'

It was faint, very faint.

Almost negligible in fact, it was a complete coincidence that he managed to spot it.

'It couldn't be....'

Azure Dragon God's body started trembling as his body vanished with a flash.

Long Bai was caught off-guard by the sudden movement, but then he looked at the place Azure Dragon God was headed to as his face turned ugly.

He could never mistake that direction!

Forbidden Realm Of Samsara!

The wheels in Long Bai's mind started moving at an extraordinary pace and he reached a conclusion.

Azure Dragon God was headed for Shen Xi!

She was the woman of his dreams and he had long ago noticed her otherworldly Azure eyes which held a striking resemblance to Azure Dragon God's.

"Please wait senior!"

Long Bai shouted as he increased his speed, but to his horror he found out that he couldn't catch upto the Azure Dragon God at all!

-----------------------------

"Show me my status".

-

Name- William Greenleaf.(Current-Xiao Lian)]

[Age- 4 years]

[Profound veins:-
*Evil Phoenix Azura Dragon Divine Veins]