Chapter-10

Many changes were taking place inside William, who had fallen in a deep slumber.

[*Beep*]

[Destroying existing set of profound veins.....]

[Successfull....profound veins destroyed...]

[....Using Evil God's Fire Seed as base and Divine Phoenix's Blood as a supplement...]

[Creating a brand new set of profound veins.....]

[*Beep*]

["Evil Phoenix Divine Veins" created.]

[Installing the new set of profound veins...no abnormalities found... successful.]

[*Beep*]

[Changing the body to make it suitable for harnessing  a divine soul and hosts status.]

[....skill "Authority Of Love"(SS) is interfering  with the process.....the changes being done aren't harmful to the host... letting "Authority Of Love"(SS) change the body to its convenience]

[All preparations are done.....]

[Beginning Rebirth.]

----------------------------------------

"How is she doctor?", Xiao Juetian's asked in a hurry as he saw the old man coming out of the room.

"This....", Looking at Xiao Juetian the old man was at a loss for words as remembered the scene he just saw.

"Please follow me.", Unable to put what he saw in words, the old man invited Xiao Juetian inside.

Seeing the doctor's unusual actions, the worry in Xiao Juetian' heart increased.

"Please don't become agitated, after what you see", The old man said in a serious voice as he looked back atXiao Juetian who in turn nodded seriously.

Looking at his face the doctor hardly had any faith in the fact that Xiao Juetian will be able to keep his cool, but he still nonetheless grabbed the golden coloured screen and pulled it aside.

"Wife", Not even a second passed as Xiao Juetian howled like a mad beast as he saw the scene in front of him.

Seemingly already predicted his actions, the doctor raised his hand and stopped him from taking a step further.

"Calm yourself Xiao Juetian", The old man said as he stared directly in Xiao Juetian's eyes.

"You want me to calm down.", He shouted as he looked at his weak wife surrounded by a bright golden coloured flame not showing any sign of movement.

"Doctor!!", Xiao Juetian said in an almost shouting voice as if ready to kill the old man on spot of he didn't have him a suitable explanation.

"Don't worry I have already checked the flames are not harmful to her at all", A light appeared in the old man's eyes as he remembered all the experiments he did before.

With a doubtful look on his face, Xiao Juetian stared closely at his wife and made a shoking discovery.

His wife who looked like she was half a step into grave now had a healthy look on her face and her stick like body has recovered to it's previous state.

"If anything it's like the flames are.....protecting her....", The old man released a deep breadth as he quickly picked up a sword and hacked at the lady covered by the golden flames.

Xiao Juetian who was still in a daze saw his actions and shouted as his killing intent burst out.

"How dare you!!!"