Chapter 31

[Skill Phoenix Body(A) cannot be given.]

[An additional 1000 divine points will be needed to give 'Chu Yuechan' skill Phoenix Body(A) as her entire constitution will need to be changed.]

William frowned when he read the message.

[Would you like to continue?]

'No'

William said in his mind, it was a pity that he couldn't give her the skill, though it shouldn't make that big of a difference anyway.

Turning his gaze William stared at Chu Yuechan who was sitting in a lotus position without any clothes.

There was a phoenix mark on her forehead and her black hair and eyelashes were now dyed red.

Even William couldn't help but marvel at the new look of Chy Yuechan.

Though it doesn't change the fact that she is an old hag of 40+ age...

William gave her one final look before turning around and leaving.

He has already given her a chance, everything afterwards will be upto her.

If she was unable to beat those guys after all the abilities he has given her then she wasn't meant to survive in this cultivation world in the first place.

If the time came when she were to require his help to save herself then William will help her but after helping her he will give up on her as well.

That was all.

She was indeed the most pitiful character to him from the series and that is why he decided to take her in his familia.

William wanted her to take things in her own hand instead of relying on others.

Also.

Make one thing clear.

William is unlike those hypocrites from other fan-fictions.

Almost all the fan-fictions about [Against The Gods] showed a guy who was transported to this world and killed Yun Che in his own self proclaimed righteousness while doing it with the girls which appeared in the original saying that he was saving them fron the moster Yun Che while taking them himself.

Seriously?

Your hypocrisy is absolutely disgusting to watch.

You are no better than Yun Che and as a matter of fact you are worse than him.

Almost all of them use manipulation on the girls making them have no other way then to accept them.

I am no faminist.

But seeing your behaviour makes me wanna puke.

Of course there are good ones out there as well, unfortunately they are far and few in between.

Well we went quite off topic there.

Anyway.

William looked at his current status.

----------------

[Name- William Greenleaf.(Current-Xiao Lian)]

[Age- 3 years]

[Profound veins:-
*Evil Phoenix Divine Veins]

[Race- Evil Phoenix(S+)]

[Bloodline- Divine Phoenix Bloodline(S)]

[Divine points=525]

[#Cultivation realm-> 1st level Spirit Profound Realm]

[#Profound skills:-
1)World Ode Of Phoenix(5th and 6th level)