Chapter 35

"I haven't got all day you know."

"....."

Silence shrouded the place as Chu Yuechan felt a formless pressure coming down on them.

Thinking that William's words could have angered the powerful being, Chu Yuechan started feeling nervous.

But her worries were for naught as an amused chuckle resounded through the cave.

"Arrogant kid you are Impatient just like the Phoenix but I don't hate such a behaviour either."

The pair of eyes vanished as the voice continued.

"Fine I will allow you to go through the trial but know this, only the most powerful have the right to receive my inheritance and you are dreaming if you think that you can beat my trial with but the power of the Phoenix."

"Now tell me will you two attend the trial together or separately."

"We will go together.",William said.

Although with an Emperor profound realm cultivator going with him, the level of the trial will increase by several folds, but there is a reason why they must go in together.

It is because  without William, Chu Yuechan will be unable to update her status after fighting rough battles, in short her battle strength will not increase unless he updates her status after various battles.

And William was unsure whether Chu Yuechan will be able to pass the trial on her own.

"Fine then I wish the two of you best of luck."

In an instant the area around the both of them distorted

"In this trial, there will be a total of three stages. Where you two are now, is where the first stage will be held. In front of you, is the only entrance to where the second stage will be held. Defeat all the Stone Dragon Warriors in this place, and the entrance will naturally open….."

The voice vanished after giving the last bit of instructions.

Suddenly two figures appeared before William and Chu Yuechan.

Their bodies were no different from an average person, but they seemed to be carved from stone, and looked unbelievably firm. Their heads looked half-human, and half-dragon. They were holding onto a stone spear on one hand and a stone shield on the other.

"3rd level of Emperor Profound Realm, the same level as you Chu Yuechan."

William commented as he used the status to scan their levels.

The next instant Chu Yuechan was in front of him with a sword in her hand.

Facing enemies of the same level at the same time, to an average practitioner, was indeed very difficult.

But Chu Yuechan wasn't an average practitioner anymore.

She quickly waved her used her phoenix flames and attacked the two figures, it seemed to be effective as the two stone dragon warriors resisted for some time but then succumbed to the flame.

Without wasting any time four stone dragon warrior appeared before them once again, their strength was on the 3rd level of Emperor Profound Realm as well.

Chu Yuechan frowned a little as she started fighting against the opponents.

Unfortunately things didn't go as smoothly as they did the first time, one of the stone dragon warriors managed to send a punch at Chu Yuechan's stomach before dying.

Chu Yuechan coughed, the last hit manage to injure her a little.

But then the skill given to her by William, [Regeneration](B) took it's effect as her injury healed in seconds.