Chapter 82

"Would you like to join my familia?"

Wood Spirit Patriarch stared at the smiling William with a stunned look.

The proposition suddenly came out of nowhere....

Also what's a familia?

Is this how the outer world refer to their Star Realms nowadays?

Wood Spirit Patriarch was caught off guard but then a sudden rush of excitement hit him.

A chance!

Although he didn't know who this person was, since the invitation was only given to the Royal Star Realms he must be from a significant background.

"You want my spirit race to join you Star Realm?....."

William appeared confused but then he shrugged his shoulders and replied.

"Star Realm? sure you can put it like that."

"I see...."

Wood Spirit Patriarch held himself back from agreeing right away.

Although he was desperate to join a Royal Star Realm, there were things he needed to confirm first.

"Sir, Can you please tell me the name of the Royal Star Realm you belong to...."

Wood Spirit Patriarch felt embarrassed that he had to ask the other party which Royal Star Realm they belonged to.

It would definitely leave a bad taste in the other person's mouth.

But still it was a matter of survival for his entire race.

So he must make sure that he was joining a powerful organization which wouldn't exploit the wood spirits.

Unfortunately....

William's next words left him speechless.

"Royal Star Realm? I don't belong to any."

'What?'

Wood Spirit Patriarch thought that he might have heard something wrong...

"Um.....s-sir did you just said that y-you don't belong to any Royal Star Realm?"

"That's right."

"N-Not even a middle star realm?"

"Nope, but I have my own small familia and it is more powerful than any Royal-Whatever-Realms out there!"

William said with an arrogant voice as if he didn't put the Royal Star Realms in his eyes at all.

The Wood Spirit Patriarch on the other hand.....

'Don't belong to any star realm? have your own organization? more powerful than any star realm?'

'You a mere divine soul realm practitioner dare to say that your little group is stronger than any star realm out there?'

'Wonderful!'

'Today I the patriarch of the wood spirit have truly seen the height of human race's shamelessness!'

'$¥¢$¥¢¢$$¢"

Wood Spirit Patriarch's face twitch as he spewed out many curses in his mind.

Seeing that the wood spirit patriarch was stunned silly, William said in a satisfied voice.

"What? surprised aren't you? Hahaha it's your lucky day to have been given an opportunity to join my great familia."

'Join Your Sister!'