Chapter-3

*Beep*

[Divine points are the highest source of energy which can be used to bend reality to your will. You can use divine points to surpass cultivation levels in an instant. You can get divine points by killing living beings or by exchanging powerful equipments.]

William calmly read the explanation.

After reading the text he let the window go away and started thinking about his next step.

'I could just wait around and be born in one month...'

'But wasting even a second in this dangerous world is a sin.....'

'So...'

Unfolding his legs, William stood mid-air.

'Let's do something productive instead.'

With just a though, William's divine soul travelled through hundreds of kilometres.

------------
[Three days later]

[Ten Thousand Beast Mountain Range]

[Phoenix Clan head's residence]

"Blurp",A mouthful of blood came out of Fèng bǎichuān's mouth as he dropped on the ground.

'Is there really no other way....',Fèng bǎichuān thought as a helpless smile appeared on his face.

For the last decade he has been stuck at the 10th level of Elementary profound realm.

"Curse of the phoenix...",A small sigh escaped his lips as he got up from the ground.

Shaking his head in resignation, Fèng bǎichuān walked forward and laid down on his bed.

His efforts were once again met with failure and so he decided to sleep for the night and recover his strength.

But unknown to Fèng bǎichuān, A golden figure has silently appeared right above his house.

'This should be it.....', William thought as he looked at the small village around him.

It looked like any other ordinary village except for the fact that the people of this village had a dark red imprint on their forehead.

'Cursed phoenix clan', William remembered that in the starting phase of AGT, Yun Che obtained power of the divine Phoenix.

Unfortunately it had been too long since he read AGT, because of that William was unable to remember the correct location of the village, he only remembered certain small clues which he used to finally arrive at the village after three days.

Not delaying any longer, William passed through the ceiling of the nearby house and saw Fèng bǎichuān sleeping on the bed.

Moving forward, William stood right in front of Fèng bǎichuān as he asked in his mind.

'Can I take over his body using divine points?.'

No reply came but William wasn't in a hurry as he patiently waited.

And sure enough a reply came not too long after.

[It is possible to do anything as long as you have enough divine points...but it is not recommended that host take over this body as your original body in this world has already been selected, If you were to forcefully choose this as your body then some unknown problem may occur.]

'I only want to temporarily take over this his body.', William explained his motive as he had been misunderstood by the status.

[It will take 50 divine points to take over the body, although the person only has cultivation of 10th level of elementary profound realm but since host has the soul of a God , host needs to pay more divine points so that the  body won't end up exploding into tiny bits.]

Looking at the 1,000 divine points in his status, William didn't have to think twice as he accepted the price.

[*Beep* ]

[20 divine points deducted, taking over Fèng bǎichuān's body.]

With a strong pull William was sucked into Fèng bǎichuān who was peacefully sleeping on his bed.

Silence enveloped the small house as moonlight passed through the tiny cracks on the wooden wall.

5 minutes.....20 minutes....1 hour...

Time passed little by little.

Just as two hours went by.

*Shiver*

Eye lids of Fèng bǎichuānl, who was sleeping on the bed shivered as they opened up revealing a pair of eyes bright like the sun.

With a quick movement Fèng bǎichuān jumped out of his bed.

Standing on the ground Fèng bǎichuān started streching his body.

"This body is too weak", Fèng bǎichuān said in a calm voice which could not be anymore different from his usually cheerful one.

Having gotten used to this new body, William decided to stop complaining about the body's weakness as he focused on his mind and started going through Fèng bǎichuān's memories.

'There you are..,' Directly ignoring the useless ones, William managed to quickly found what he was looking for.

Utilising Fèng bǎichuān's memories, William used what little profound energy Fèng bǎichuān had and channeled it through his legs as he silently ran out of the house without alerting anyone.

Running through the empty streets, William tactfully avoided all nigh patrols as he arrived beside the giant mountain.

Without stopping William went according to Fèng bǎichuān's memories and jumped over the small barricade by the side.

Going through the defense mechanism that the phoenix clan' has put up, William entered a dark cave.

Just as William was moving around in the dark.

"Welcome."

A majestic voice rang out in his head.

"Cursed child."

With a calm pair of eyes William stared at the two giant pupils in the sky looking down on him from above.

The trial of the phoenix God has begun.